Leaf management time....

dgates80

Land of the lost
Lalalalala. Running the blower. I really like the backpack blower we have, gets the job done faster. Price of living in the middle of a forest, oh well....

GregV814

My neighbor is so pissy. He gets mad when I blow my leaves and pine needles in his yard!!! (Lol)

MiddleGround

Have a neighbor with a giant, leaf shedding tree that resides just barely on HIS property but, often sheds leaves into my gutters and property. Is there any recourse I can follow to stop the problem?

dgates80

Land of the lost
Have a neighbor with a giant, leaf shedding tree that resides just barely on HIS property but, often sheds leaves into my gutters and property. Is there any recourse I can follow to stop the problem?

Legal or not so much? :razz:
Gutter guards work pretty well, for the leaves in the gutter problem. Leaves you’re probably gonna have to just live with.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Our backyard is very small, but I am glad we have leaves to manage this year. A lot of rain means we have a couple of area that are pretty soggy, and we need to do a little yard rehabbing. Typically all those leaves and fill dirt seem to help do the trick. :yay:

dgates80

Land of the lost
Two words for you! Cyclone Rake! Best $1K I have ever spent.

WTF? Got a a link? A bit sorta spendy for freakin’ leaves, but I seriously could be talked into it.

OTOH I’m watching “ A Prarie Home Companion” which has amazing music in it. Highly recommended.

dgates80

Land of the lost
Yes. Really. Do you have any solutions or do you need more explanation or detail?

Actually,yes. I need details, specifically in crayon, cuz like, I’m stupid. No, really, I’m both drunk AND stupid. For real. Details, man. Not kidding. I’m talking red wine. Cuz, it’s well, it’s Saturday.

littlelady

God bless the USA
For MiddleGround. I recommend a gutter product called Gutter Stuff that we bought at Home Depot. It works great unless your neighbor has a maple with their prolific whirlygiggy seed pods. They imbed in it. Those things will grow anywhere. :smile:

Last edited: