Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Leaf management time....

Quote Originally Posted by softtouch View Post
    You could offer to foot the cost of removing the tree. Or, just focus on how much you enjoy the shade in the summer.
    He's too focused on trying to control the content of posts on this forum. It's a full-time job for him.
    "I've got to start eating at home more" - J. Dahmer

Quote Originally Posted by Gilligan View Post
    He's too focused on trying to control the content of posts on this forum. It's a full-time job for him.
    Do me a favor. With the cold weather setting in, could you possibly put your fingers in your ears and close your mouth? It's gettin' chilly in here
    I am not a PREMO member and therefore, am not afforded the protections of such.

Quote Originally Posted by MiddleGround View Post
    Do me a favor. With the cold weather setting in, could you possibly put your fingers in your ears and close your mouth? It's gettin' chilly in here
    :fail:

Again.
    "I've got to start eating at home more" - J. Dahmer

Members who have read this thread: 61