Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Today's AP Fact Check...a real doozy!

On one side you have Fox News and the Washington Times, Rush Limbaugh and Mark Levin. They are totally in the tank for Trump. On the other side, you have CNN and MSNBC, which are calling out Trump every time he says something untrue and/or stupid. So I don't think the media is totally biased.

Quote Originally Posted by baldretiree1957 View Post
    The press was diligent in their pursuit of the truth from 2009 to 2017. The difference is they didn't have to fact check Obama five times a day for lies and misrepresentations.
    That little worm and his minions, like Clinton, Holder and Rice, lied about everything..often.

Here...let me help you with that false narrative you put out:

https://www.politifact.com/personali...yruling/false/
    "I've got to start eating at home more" - J. Dahmer

The press was diligent in their pursuit of the truth from 2009 to 2017. The difference is they didn't have to fact check Obama five times a day for lies and misrepresentations.
    LMAO I figured your response would be similar to that. It certainly shows your bias, and your blindness to facts.

On the other side, you have CNN and MSNBC, NBC, CBS, ABC, AP, NYT, WaPoo....
    Read this:

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...ays-new-study/

The press was diligent in their pursuit of the truth from 2009 to 2017.
    Covering for the Democrap in the WH is not the "Diligence" they should have been pursing.

I really don't expect ####bag marxists to be honest or ethical though.

which are calling out Trump every time he says something untrue and/or stupid.

90% of which is Progressive Media spin
    Weíre tempted to suggest a conspiracy here ó but itís just liberals agreeing yet again that conservatives have hidden, evil motives, because modern liberals simply canít conceive of any other reason to disagree with the liberal consensus.

ďMoral precepts are constant through the ages and not obedient to circumstances.Ē

When you start resorting to name calling, I know I can't take you seriously. Even though I am an opponent of our current President, I never resorted to calling him names. I don't doubt Obama lied about things; it's rampant in Washington. It's just that when you lie repeatedly you're gonna get called on it, especially if you're the President of the United States. And I will tell you, I was a big fan of Bill Clinton, but he misrepresented facts often. If I'm not mistaken, he was held accountable big time by the Republicans.

When you start resorting to name calling, I know I can't take you seriously
    So you bailed on Hillary when she declared that those who opposed her were "deplorables", right?

Members who have read this thread: 42