Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Gun bans don't seem to be working

Quote Originally Posted by Gilligan View Post
    The number of mass shootings that have occurred at gun shows is rather low.
    Quote Originally Posted by GURPS View Post
    IKR ... all those guns, no shootings

Must not have been any Glocks there.
    "Pain heals. Chicks dig scars. Glory... lasts forever." - Shane Falco

Quote Originally Posted by Hijinx View Post
    You mentioned the Constitution and its' freedom for guns I didn't
    Could you not see the emoticon?

I can't help how it's enforced. I can only tell you what limits there are on government. It's certainly valid to challenge any state law in federal court - so, if you are arrested for having a concealed carry in New Jersey when you hold a valid Maryland concealed carry permit (which, according to the constitution is not required either), you may.

Now, you must have more money than Bill Gates to fight the illegal laws, so you can hope for jury nullification, or a non-profit group to back you up, or you can accept that we are no longer citizens but rather subjects to an all power, omniscient, fascist government that takes our money at risk of being taken at gunpoint to jail while not having a weapon to defend yourself. I'm too old and poor to fight anymore, so I try and educate those younger than me. I don't have big tits or a gaming website, though, so no one really listens.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sapidus View Post
    I'm sure Trump will be charged with more crimes before Hillary.

Please pin this for future reference

Pinned, as requested.....

Quote Originally Posted by This_person View Post
    Could you not see the emoticon?

I can't help how it's enforced. I can only tell you what limits there are on government. It's certainly valid to challenge any state law in federal court - so, if you are arrested for having a concealed carry in New Jersey when you hold a valid Maryland concealed carry permit (which, according to the constitution is not required either), you may.

Now, you must have more money than Bill Gates to fight the illegal laws, so you can hope for jury nullification, or a non-profit group to back you up, or you can accept that we are no longer citizens but rather subjects to an all power, omniscient, fascist government that takes our money at risk of being taken at gunpoint to jail while not having a weapon to defend yourself. I'm too old and poor to fight anymore, so I try and educate those younger than me. I don't have big tits or a gaming website, though, so no one really listens.
    Must have missed the sarcasm tag.Went back and looked still missed it, but we both know that the Constitution has been ignored in so many ways and the struggle now is to see that it isn't further cannibalised.
    Like you I am old and sometimes I am glad to be old. Not sure I want to live in a world run by the fascists of the left wing.
    Our country is in deep trouble, and Trump is merely a band aid.
    A Band aid the Democrats want to pull off and pick the scab under it,until it is infected and causes the death of America.

Quote Originally Posted by This_person View Post
    I don't have big tits ...... so no one really listens.

no one would really be listing if you did .... only staring
    We’re tempted to suggest a conspiracy here — but it’s just liberals agreeing yet again that conservatives have hidden, evil motives, because modern liberals simply can’t conceive of any other reason to disagree with the liberal consensus.

“Moral precepts are constant through the ages and not obedient to circumstances.”

Big tits make you list?
    I suppose that could happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Hijinx View Post
    Big tits make you list?
    I suppose that could happen.
    I would think it would tend to cause pitch rather than list.

Unless of course, one was significantly larger than the other.

True.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sapidus View Post
    I'm sure Trump will be charged with more crimes before Hillary.

Please pin this for future reference

Pinned, as requested.....

Members who have read this thread: 65