Recount in Florida.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
IMG_1713.JPG

SamSpade

I'd vote for kick to the head, but I'd be illegally voting, since I don't live in Florida.

Some people in Minnesota who got absentee ballots did just fine.

But - I have a weird feeling Broward County is going to show they have more votes than voters.
I find it strange that counties across the whole country got their tallies in quickly AND even if
not having the correct tallies - they KNEW how many they had to count and submitted the totals -
within an HOUR. It's coming on a week and they still can't tell.

Or WON'T.

I'm still flabbergasted at the 2016 election where Wasserman-Schultz won over Kaufman -
and when Kaufman requested the ballots to challenge the results, the elections supervisor
in Broward ---- DESTROYED THEM. Not oops, we threw them away, we didn't know. Nope.
Just like Hillary wiping disks and smashing Blackberries - destroyed it.

By the way - same elections supervisor there today. She is either a criminal or incredibly
incompetent - but doesn't deserve the 173k they pay her.

Grumpy

By the way - same elections supervisor there today. She is either a criminal or incredibly
incompetent - but doesn't deserve the 173k they pay her.

I know it's an elected position but how has she held it after being called out for her obvious criminality?

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I know it's an elected position but how has she held it after being called out for her obvious criminality?

She's a Democrat! : shrug:

Keep in mind… Senator Menendez of New Jersey, James Trafficant, Marion Barry...

Grumpy

She's a Democrat! :shrug:

Keep in mind… Senator Menendez of New Jersey, James Trafficant, Marion Barry...

The self-proclaimed smarter party ignores transgressions on their side where the same transgressions on the other side would be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law...yeah..I understand now. Thx

GregV814

Well, I’ll be darned...Algore won after all, by a margin of .001%!!! I guess he’s the former President!!

truby20

Fighting like a girl
This is NOTHING! Bush stole 2000 with 537 votes, he destroyed the balanced budget and took us to war with a country that didn't send one person into our air system on 9/11.

Trump rightly called out Jeb in the debates about this, the absolute insanity and audacity for him to run was disgusting.

Last edited:

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
This is NOTHING! Bush stole 2000 with 537 votes, he destroyed the balanced budget and took us to war with a country that didn't send one person into are air system on 9/11.

Trump rightly called out Jeb in the debates about this, the absolute insanity and audacity for him to run as a Bush was disgusting.

You sound mad.

truby20

Fighting like a girl
You sound mad.

I will always be mad about 2000, never compare anything from now back to then. I don't care if it was nearly 20 years ago.

Bush stole the election, he destroyed the balanced budget that a republican congress and democratic president created. Period.

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
I will always be mad about 2000, never compare anything from now back to then. I don't care if it was nearly 20 years ago.

Bush stole the election, he destroyed the balanced budget that a republican congress and democratic president created. Period.

Do you have a safe space that you can go to and cry?

littlelady

God bless the USA
What does (premo) mean?

It means you can erase threads you start if you decide to delete them, and that is about it. If you delete a post, it still shows up that you posted. I don’t get that, but whatever. It costs 20/yr. Mine expires in a month. I won’t be renewing. Not worth it. I can spend 20, and get a needy child a gift for Christmas. You, also, can pay 25/yr to get a private forum and be the admin. Whatever that is. I am sure those are cluck fests. No, thank you. And, you are not one I consider a safe space seeker, or crybaby. Just sayin’. Happy foruming. :smile:

Last edited:

SamSpade

he destroyed the balanced budget ...

We have never had a balanced budget, although I think you mean, a surplus, which the recession of March 2001
and the dot com bubble did most of the damage. Federal budget receipts were less, but the budget increased
by nearly the same amount it does most years.

And the "surplus" is a mirage, a phantom - it never existed either. The *simplest* way to see that is the federal
debt did not at all decrease during those years. The sum of the three year "surplus" ADDED 261 billion to our
debt. The national debt consists of public debt and intragovernmental holdings. In simplest terms, Clinton lowered
the public debt by borrowing *more* from intragovernmental holdings - mostly Social Security - but total debt still went up.

For you and me, that would be a lot like claiming you paid off your debt with credit cards.

To be fair, 261 billion in deficit over three years is still pretty good - but it isn't a surplus.

truby20

Fighting like a girl
We have never had a balanced budget, although I think you mean, a surplus, which the recession of March 2001
and the dot com bubble did most of the damage. Federal budget receipts were less, but the budget increased
by nearly the same amount it does most years.

And the "surplus" is a mirage, a phantom - it never existed either. The *simplest* way to see that is the federal
debt did not at all decrease during those years. The sum of the three year "surplus" ADDED 261 billion to our
debt. The national debt consists of public debt and intragovernmental holdings. In simplest terms, Clinton lowered
the public debt by borrowing *more* from intragovernmental holdings - mostly Social Security - but total debt still went up.

For you and me, that would be a lot like claiming you paid off your debt with credit cards.

To be fair, 261 billion in deficit over three years is still pretty good - but it isn't a surplus.

I’m sure your numbers are right, I never dug into exactly what they meant by “surplus”. A few years ago I also read an article about how not having new treasury bonds being issued would put the financial world into turmoil.

Here is an article taking about it, I’m not sure if it’s the one I read years ago

https://www.npr.org/sections/money/...aid-off-the-debt-the-secret-government-report

My point about Bush 2 being the worst president in the last 50 years remains.

Hijinx

I cannot believe anyone actually wanted Al Gore to be President after watching the fool for the last 18 years.