8 ONIONS
3 STALKS CELERY
3 TABLESPOONS MUSTARD SEED
5 TABLESPOONS CRUSHED RED PEPPER
4 TABLESPOONS CAYENNE PEPPER
3 TABLESPOONS WHOLE BLACK PEPPER CRUSHED
2 TABLESPOONS SALT

• BOIL HAM FOR 1 HOUR – COOL – REMOVE FAT
  • CHOP UP VEGGIES COURSELY AND PLACE IN POT HAM LIQUID, ADD SEASONINGS AND COOK TILL WILTED
  • REMOVE VEGGIES, ALLOW TO COOL
  • FILL CAVITY THAT BONE OCCUPIED WITH VEGGIES
  • TIE HAM UP
  • CUT VERTICAL SLITS AND STUFF W/ VEGGIE MIXTURE. DO THIS IN SEGMENTS UNTIL ALL HAM DONE
  • WRAP HAM WITH CHEESE CLOTH AND PLACE HAM BACK IN POT. COOK FOR ANOTHER 2.5 HOURS AT A FULL BOIL.
  • AFTER 2.5 HOURS, SHUT FIRE OFF AND LEAVE HAM IN FOR ANOTHER HOUR TO SEASON
  • REMOVE, ALLOW TO COOL FOR A WHILE THEN PUT IN FRIG.
here's the baked ham recipe
Baked stuffed ham

16 lb ham
1 head cabbage
1 big bag of kale
3 big onions
3 tblspn mustard seed
5 tablespn red pepper
4 cayenne
3 black pepper
2 salt

• Remove most of fat from ham
  • Chop up veggies and mix with seasonings
  • Cut slits and stuff
  • Place cloth and veggies down then put ham on top of it
  • Place rest of veggies on top of ham
  • Wrap with aluminum foil twice
  • Convection oven set to 325 goes to 300
  • Cook for about 20-22 minutes / lb
17+ ham took from 11 till 520 for 157 temp

MADPEBS1

Man, I'm still here !!!
sure it does, north or south and this one is from pretty much the middle = Steer horn neck rd :duel:

So little bit of both and like like more Kale myself.

stgislander

PREMO Member
A guy was in Weis (Callaway) yesterday asking if they would have corned hams in time for Thanksgiving. (They didn't have any out yesterday.) The associate from the Meat Dept. told him that they would.

If all else fails, I'm sure David down at WJ Dent and Sons (Chief's) can order a ham for you.

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron
I remember standing over my father's shoulder -

"How much of that did you put in? What was that you just dumped in?"

Took me a few holidays to get it written down.

Miss you, Daddy.

Hannibal

McKay's in Hollywood had a few in their case as of Saturday afternoon. Nicks of PF typically has them as well but I can't confirm at the moment.

We're hosting our stuffing party Saturday and the orders have been placed. Good times.

MADPEBS1

Man, I'm still here !!!
McKay's in Hollywood had a few in their case as of Saturday afternoon. Nicks of PF typically has them as well but I can't confirm at the moment.

We're hosting our stuffing party Saturday and the orders have been placed. Good times.

that was were i was going to go, good excuse to buy some liquor too !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hannibal

Be careful. We went in there to buy SOME cheese and SOME wine for an evening with friends and ended up blowing the week's grocery budget on A LOT of cheese and A LOT of wine. That McKays is like Lowes/Home Depot. You go in there for a can of spray paint and walk out with the lumber for a new house extension.

MADPEBS1

Man, I'm still here !!!
got my ham ordered and was able to get out with a big Jim Beam Black and couple bottles of wine,.....

SamSpade

I didn't notice the price per lb. Did anyone see? I can't find it in their circular.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Being a stuffed ham aficionado, I don't care. Tastes good either way :drool:

I like both too. Was just tryna... amazon.gif

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
https://www.facebook.com/russellbro...6iCslZZ9apPjoZE_rl-otQIC_mizc&fref=nf&__xts__[0]=68.ARB4aqpjrg3v_2eK8Pi8Pa3TUk1qIs0V78qMA_oCZVwyxLZw0Wkza_NM-kGd4h-_6U3g3jBq4SGsPEpN5D4pu7r-iNt0-PnU3MoXZ8w4Ao1BX2aMUn12XiHnZnjC4bMXQObuXoAQLjxd3oMqCbc7dlRc9DA_BPBIiy9Mxswjw39DSq1aQ4ZcA2vxhoZ8a9xnlWryd0UvF1SNC2f_wJniPIanBYqgHnYiDkMqDQ6SArdkyxkq0rh8hm-iwa_5iNod8ifMChyLTGqrIybwQvDSzBRKvVAtQnrZblCAb2TXWYfUJJHL9MTMxV8_uKuRB84dc5EO1LRnGjqrDbIWSW9i4jg_gkUMmvfFthHddp2a9lJVJGJtdiO3M9vzeA

scroll down...