Dumb people making my head hurt

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
The new fauxrage is that each state only gets 2 Senators, regardless of population.

:banghead:

Is it that they don't teach civics and American History anymore, or that the people teaching it are freaking imbeciles?

Seriously, I don't want to see this post/tweet again. And I definitely don't want to see the asinine comments that respond to it agreeing.

PeoplesElbow

seriously?

I had a coworker that had no idea there were state and federal senators. I had another coworker who asked me if Alabama was north or south of here.

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron
seriously?

I had a coworker that had no idea there were state and federal senators. I had another coworker who asked me if Alabama was north or south of here.

I can top that.

Waiting to vote, was asked if Obama was democrat or republican.

I'm sorry, if you don't know that, please go back home.

transporter

The new fauxrage is that each state only gets 2 Senators, regardless of population.

Is it that they don't teach civics and American History anymore, or that the people teaching it are freaking imbeciles?

Seriously, I don't want to see this post/tweet again. And I definitely don't want to see the asinine comments that respond to it agreeing.

Not really a whole lot different than the morons on here who think that a bunch of women and children WALKING from Central America to here are a threat to their very existence now is it?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Not really a whole lot different than the morons on here who think that a bunch of women and children WALKING from Central America to here are a threat to their very existence now is it?

Almost as bad as a moron who thinks a bunch of women and children are actually walking to the US from Central America.

Hijinx

If we have open borders in a few years WE WILL BE MEXICO AND HONDURAS AND GUATEMALA AND THE REASON FOR THEIR TREK WILL BE GONE.

They may as well have stayed where they were/.

SamSpade

I can top that.

Waiting to vote, was asked if Obama was democrat or republican.

I'm sorry, if you don't know that, please go back home.

I had a co-worker who asked “which party is the good guys? It’s the Democrats, right? Aren’t they the good guys?”

SamSpade

Almost as bad as a moron who thinks a bunch of women and children are actually walking to the US from Central America.
In reality when they aren’t riding in trucks the caravan members place their fraction of women and children in front for the optics. Most of them are young men.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member

Say..when was the last time you were in a Central American country?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
“We” neither won nor lost. The Alamo was not fought by the USA but lost by Texans. They were a free nation for ten years.

I love the story of the Alamo and San Jacinto. It just seems so American to me. "Take that, bitches!"