Michelle Says She Was Suspicious Of Barack Because White People Liked Him

Hijinx

Michelle's book cam out today. Pretty sure it will be on the best seller list tomorrow. (whether it deserve to be there or not)

Michelle's Mein Kampf.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Michelle is a huge disappointment for me. I used to be a big fan, overlooking some of her more sketchy comments in favor of the big picture. Now I realize that I was wrong to give her the benefit of the doubt.

What I don't understand is how these politicians can call each other the most ugly things and impugn each other's character in the worst ways, then turn around and be all buddy buddy. Apparently the Obamas and the Dubya Bushes are besties, which is just amazing to me after Barack spent 8 years blaming everything on George and making him out to be not just a bumbling moron, but a truly evil person. It's like a game to them - they're boxers who do their best to beat the #### out of each other in the ring, then love each other up after bell rings.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
"Becoming: Michelle Obama" sounds more like a title for Bruce Jenners "Becoming: Caitlin"

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
....... overlooking some of her more sketchy comments in favor of the big picture. Now I realize that I was wrong to give her the benefit of the doubt.

Come on now, as a Woman you should know by now to ALWAYS trust your instincts .... be it men, or politicians

PsyOps

Pixelated
Most racists attempt to hide their racism.

I feel the Obama influence has emboldened black people to feel more free to express what they've been holding back for generations - their loathing for white people. Now, before you leftist haters get all triggered, I need to caveat my comments with: racist blacks are in the serious minority. I've just worked with too many black people that are honest caring people for everyone.

However, there is a movement in this country that a certain sect of the black community feel more empowered to express their hatred for white people. I knew this from Michelle when she said "for the first time in my life I am proud of my country".

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
However, there is a movement in this country that a certain sect of the black community feel more empowered to express their hatred for white people.

And they are thriving, with Prominence, in the Democratic Party.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
However, there is a movement in this country that a certain sect of the black community feel more empowered to express their hatred for white people

Which do you see more of in your every day life: black people who express their hatred for your white skin, or black people who don't give a damn what color you are and are just doing life?

GregV814

Is there a Nobel Prize for fiction??? Anyway wouln’t It be cool to have copies sent to Madame Clinton for Christmas? I can see Amazon buying 5000 copies for political gain.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Which do you see more of in your every day life: black people who express their hatred for your white skin, or black people who don't give a damn what color you are and are just doing life?

When I lived in MD, it was pretty obvious, from day one. I don't see it nearly as much in the south, unless you're in the city. Matter of fact, MD was the first time I ever experienced any racism, and it just kept getting worse.

PsyOps

Pixelated
Ride the southern half of the Green Line sometime. :lmao:

I'm not in any sort of denial about black racism, and stated as much. I was stationed in LA (Lower Alabama) and have seen, first hand, the worst kind of white racism you could see. You'd be lucky to find a local, Alabama-bred white person that isn't racist.

Generally speaking, my experience is that black people are not racist. They are like me, and just want to make an honest living and be left alone.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
here it is the PG Ghetto Mentality 'I'm OWED something just for being boren black'

But that's ghetto mentality - just like low rent white trash do not represent white people as a whole.

I'd like to see us get away from these ignorant stereotypes.

MiddleGround

But that's ghetto mentality - just like low rent white trash do not represent white people as a whole.

I'd like to see us get away from these ignorant stereotypes.

Unfortunately, 9 times out of 10, it is the "ignorant" people that are keeping the "ignorant stereotypes" alive and well.