The NRA has every right to call out groups that use science to conceal their political agenda.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
For another thing, the ACP uses its position to create the perception that “doctors”—virtually all of them—believe in one set of policy prescriptions. I have a feeling this isn’t true. Even if it were, though, doctors—physicists, engineers, teachers, business owners, truck drivers, and any other smart human being— are just as susceptible to partisan biases and agendas as anyone else is.

Most of the ACP membership’s reaction to the NRA, in fact, was propelled by emotional manipulation and depiction of the horrors of gun violence that does absolutely nothing to tell the public about the efficacy of its supposed solutions. And as soon as doctors received pushback, the veneer of science-based solution-seeking fell away.

“Do you have any idea how many bullets I pull out of corpses weekly? This isn’t just my lane,” tweeted a doctor named Judy Melinek (the tweet has now been “liked” more than 500,000 times). “It’s my f—ing highway.”

The ACP argues that medical professionals have a “special responsibility” to recommend “a public health approach to firearms-related violence and the prevention of firearm injuries and deaths” and to speak out and support “appropriate regulation of the purchase” of guns. “It is not an ‘us versus them’ issue,” Heather Sher, a radiologist, told The Washington Post. “What we are truly asking for is a coming together of both sides to find a solution to this national health problem.”

http://thefederalist.com/2018/11/13/yes-doctors-stay-lane-gun-policy/

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Heather Sher, a radiologist, told The Washington Post. “What we are truly asking for is a coming together of both sides to find a solution to this national health problem.

Easy. Step 1: Stop raising entitled, undisciplined, ####ty kids that grow to become future criminals.

Hijinx

Easy. Step 1: Stop raising entitled, undisciplined, ####ty kids that grow to become future criminals.

If a Doctor works in a hospital in the inner city they have to expect to remove some bullets.
It's just a fact of life that inner city--ghetto-- residents do a lot of shooting.

Why should people not living in a ghetto where there are shootings be denied their weapons because the inner city is a shooting gallery?
If we deny people living in places where there are not daily shootings the right to own gunes
Will it stop the shootings in the inner cities? Hell no.

If we took all of the guns owned by legal honest people living in the inner city, the ghetto.
Would that stop all of the shootings in the ghetto? again Hell no.

The people doing these shootings are mostly people who did not purchase that gun from a store.They are mostly not honest working citizens.
They are hoodlums, a lot of them recidivists. Kids with a desire to gain creds in their neighborhoods. Making their bones.
Drug dealers and petty criminals.

Taking guns rom honest people will not stop the killings./

Hijinx

I might add that the politicians who make these laws to violate the civil right os honest Americans already know this.
It is not their intention to stop the killings. It is their intention to disarm Americans.

Look at other places that have disarmed their citizens and you will see why they want us unarmed.