Thread: $100 billion

$100 billion

The US Treasury released its monthly statement for October today.

The Federal budget deficit was $100 billion dollars...$37 billion MORE than last October's $63 billion.

https://www.fiscal.treasury.gov/fsre...mt/mts1018.pdf

Summary is on page 5 of 40 (for those too lazy to find it)

What Are YOU Going to do
    We’re tempted to suggest a conspiracy here — but it’s just liberals agreeing yet again that conservatives have hidden, evil motives, because modern liberals simply can’t conceive of any other reason to disagree with the liberal consensus.

“Moral precepts are constant through the ages and not obedient to circumstances.”

Quote Originally Posted by transporter View Post

The Federal budget deficit was $100 billion dollars...$37 billion MORE than last October's $63 billion.

Well, aren't you just glad the dems took control of the spending. Now we can really see some fiscal discipline. I mean, democrats have been consistent in maintaining balanced budgets.
    "Never let the old man in." - Clint Eastwood quoting an old friend

Quote Originally Posted by transporter View Post

What reckless spending do you propose the incoming majority tackle first? Should there be an elimination of Education, HUD, or Energy first?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sapidus View Post
    I'm sure Trump will be charged with more crimes before Hillary.

Please pin this for future reference

Pinned, as requested.....

Quote Originally Posted by This_person View Post
    What reckless spending do you propose the incoming majority tackle first? Should there be an elimination of Education, HUD, or Energy first?
    Wait a minute here.You people are asking Tranny for suggestions, she don't play that she only bitches.
    Maybe the new House will make some money saving proposals in between impeachment procedures.
    Maybe they will work on a budget when they aren't trying to open the borders.
    Perhaps they might even cut some entitlements in order to help the taxpayers.

Ha ha , That last one was a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by Hijinx View Post
    Wait a minute here.You people are asking Tranny for suggestions, she don't play that she only bitches.
    Maybe the new House will make some money saving proposals in between impeachment procedures.
    Maybe they will work on a budget when they aren't trying to open the borders.
    Perhaps they might even cut some entitlements in order to help the taxpayers.

Ha ha , That last one was a joke.
    I've asked Tranny the same question every time it posts something about deficits and debt. It has never once even attempted an answer, therefore I can only assume it is incapable - intellectually or otherwise, I cannot be certain - of doing so. The question is to the rest of us who discuss like adults, argue, and continue a conversation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sapidus View Post
    I'm sure Trump will be charged with more crimes before Hillary.

Please pin this for future reference

Pinned, as requested.....

Quote Originally Posted by This_person View Post
    I've asked Tranny the same question every time it posts something about deficits and debt. It has never once even attempted an answer, therefore I can only assume it is incapable - intellectually or otherwise, I cannot be certain - of doing so. The question is to the rest of us who discuss like adults, argue, and continue a conversation.
    I don't think it has the intellectual ability to actually engage in a good back and forth discussion.
    She always calls everyone part of the ignorati, and chastises Gurps for cut and paste.
    That's pretty funny when all it does is cut and paste and then run.

Still: I suppose we should be thankful for it's cowardice, other wise we would have to listen to it's ignorant arguments.

Quote Originally Posted by Hijinx View Post

Still: I suppose we should be thankful for it's cowardice, other wise we would have to listen to it's ignorant arguments.
    In a dark cloud....a silver lining.
    "I've got to start eating at home more" - J. Dahmer

Members who have read this thread: 27