Is this seriously a "news" show?

This_person

DEUTSCH: I think he will be disqualified before. But in the sad event he does run and he does lose which will be a happy event, it will be stunning what we would see. He would be a president going, I’m not leaving. I’m not leaving. Call the military. We have to look at this man. He really would do that. He would say, no, no, no. I’m still here. And even if they carried him out, he would turn to 50 million Americans and say I’m still your president and this is my new government. This is what we’re dealing with here, kids.

[video=youtube;Jnx0u85MuyU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=13&v=Jnx0u85MuyU[/video]

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
MSNBC has not done the "news" in many years. It's a clown parade of propaganda-spewing far-left talking heads.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
DEUTSCH: I think he will be disqualified before. But in the sad event he does run and he does lose which will be a happy event, it will be stunning what we would see. He would be a president going, I’m not leaving. I’m not leaving. Call the military. We have to look at this man. He really would do that. He would say, no, no, no. I’m still here. And even if they carried him out, he would turn to 50 million Americans and say I’m still your president and this is my new government. This is what we’re dealing with here, kids.

[video=youtube;Jnx0u85MuyU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=13&v=Jnx0u85MuyU[/video]

Short of not leaving the White House, isn't this what Obama is doing now??

Still acting like President, meeting with World Leaders, making promises.. ??

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Donnie Deutsch is a stand out idiot on a network filled with them. It's like a competition and he's trying to out-idiot everyone else. This is why the slack jawed hivemind is so hysterical and keening in the streets - they are fed a steady diet of this garbage.

PsyOps

Pixelated
This sort of obsessive anti-Trump insanity needs an official medical term. Trump doesn't need the presidency. He is a billionaire that would probably happily leave and go back to what he is truly happy doing. Why in the hell would he throw everything he has away to illegally try to seize control through tyranny? I wish one of these fools would have some sort of psychological analysis, or scans done on their brains to give a peak into what causes this sort of diseased thinking.

Hijinx

Would Donald Trump place himself on the ballot in 2020 knowing that he is going to lose??

Hillary is going to. But then she is a lot more stupid than trump.

This_person

Would Donald Trump place himself on the ballot in 2020 knowing that he is going to lose??

Would YOU run against her in the primary? She had JFK Jr killed for goodness sake.

Clem72

Wouldn't that be hilarious? If we had another Trump Clinton election and Trump won again.

Hijinx

Would YOU run against her in the primary? She had JFK Jr killed for goodness sake.

JFK Jr. killed himself and his two passengers. Arrogance,Ego, stupidity, and probably Cocaine were contributing factors.

I say Cocaine because Uncle Teddy saw to it that there was no autopsy and they cremated him and tossed his ashes into the sea to prevent the truth.

I am a Republican and could not run against her in the primary, but the last guy who did joined the Democrats party in order to run, they cheated him out of the win and he ended up with a vacation home on a lake. Courtesy of the Hillary Foundation. Not such a bad deal.

This_person

JFK Jr. killed himself and his two passengers. Arrogance,Ego, stupidity, and probably Cocaine were contributing factors.

I say Cocaine because Uncle Teddy saw to it that there was no autopsy and they cremated him and tossed his ashes into the sea to prevent the truth.

Pretty convenient that he wasn't around to run against her for the New York senate seat though, wasn't it? A guy flying his own plane couldn't tell up from down....THAT makes sense.

There was 8-mile visibility, he was lined up with the airport, he was well above stall speed, he was calm and confident in his tone the last time he talked with the tower, and he just "fell out of the sky"? He fell 1100 feet in just over 10 seconds. It was Visual Flight Rules (VFR) flying and he was already lined up so had no reason to turn. The airport had new lights so bright neighbors were complaining about it. He had 300 hours of flight experience, all of his instruments were working, and they found no mechanical problems with the plane.

Nothing about his crash shows it to be an accident.

I am a Republican and could not run against her in the primary, but the last guy who did joined the Democrats party in order to run, they cheated him out of the win and he ended up with a vacation home on a lake. Courtesy of the Hillary Foundation. Not such a bad deal.

"The guy who joined the Democrats in order to run" shows your affiliation with the GOP is not a show-stopper. The sitting president had a pretty long and solid affiliation with the DNC, and won as a GOP candidate.