Caravan migrants answer something similar: "For jobs," "To work."

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
"The major narrative being pushed by the press is that the migrants are leaving Honduras because they are escaping extreme violence and that their lives are under constant threat, setting up the strategy that they will be able to enter the U.S. by asking for asylum," "he says. "So I started by asking them a simple question: Why are you coming to America?"

The answers he gets don't appear to align with the "extreme violence" claims. "Well, I'm looking for a better life — economic," says one male migrant. "I wish to get there and work there," another male migrant says. "Because in Honduras there are no jobs," says another. "We are looking for a better life, because we don't have jobs," another man agrees.

Most of the other migrants Horowitz features answer something similar: "For jobs," "To work." Some of the migrants cite education. "Because I want to finish my studies there," says one young man.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/38293/watch-ami-horowitz-goes-mexico-learn-truth-behind-james-barrett

Hijinx

"The major narrative being pushed by the press is that the migrants are leaving Honduras because they are escaping extreme violence and that their lives are under constant threat, setting up the strategy that they will be able to enter the U.S. by asking for asylum," "he says. "So I started by asking them a simple question: Why are you coming to America?"

The answers he gets don't appear to align with the "extreme violence" claims. "Well, I'm looking for a better life — economic," says one male migrant. "I wish to get there and work there," another male migrant says. "Because in Honduras there are no jobs," says another. "We are looking for a better life, because we don't have jobs," another man agrees.

Most of the other migrants Horowitz features answer something similar: "For jobs," "To work." Some of the migrants cite education. "Because I want to finish my studies there," says one young man.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/38293/watch-ami-horowitz-goes-mexico-learn-truth-behind-james-barrett

Saying what they are told to say.

]If journalist joined you in this caravan and asked that question, would you say I am looking to join the gravy train?

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
I wonder what those countries in the triangle do with the aid money we send them.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
I'm fairly certain that "job seeker" isn't on the list of valid asylum claim reasons.

I still like that better than "I can't be a girl in a mans body in my country". The idea that we have to be the dumping ground for the worlds defectives is kind of revolting.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I still like that better than "I can't be a girl in a mans body in my country". The idea that we have to be the dumping ground for the worlds defectives is kind of revolting.

But that is exactly what the defective left wants.