Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 15 of 15

Thread: Cedar Point Federal Credit Union login page

  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by TPD View Post
    If you are operating a business where you have to call the bank or log on to check the balance of your account before writing payroll checks then you probably shouldn’t be operating said business. Just sayin.
    I was mocking the same thing in my post above yours..
    No one cares.

  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by TPD View Post
    If you are operating a business where you have to call the bank or log on to check the balance of your account before writing payroll checks then you probably shouldn’t be operating said business. Just sayin.
    Many businesses have an account used for only payroll..nothing else. Many do exactly as we do...run payroll and then transfer required funds to the payroll account from an operating account. ;-)

    So, in our case, no online access....no payday.
    "I've got to start eating at home more" - J. Dahmer

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilligan View Post
    Many businesses have an account used for only payroll..nothing else. Many do exactly as we do...run payroll and then transfer required funds to the payroll account from an operating account. ;-)

    So, in our case, no online access....no payday.
    We understand that, but I'm sure you keep a balance sheet on what is kept in that account and it's reconciled weekly or monthly.
    No one cares.

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by black dog View Post
    We understand that, but I'm sure you keep a balance sheet on what is kept in that account and it's reconciled weekly or monthly.
    None of that would help me run a payroll if I lost online access.
    "I've got to start eating at home more" - J. Dahmer

  5. #15
    Doris Day meets Lady Gaga Bann's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Prince Frederick
    Posts
    26,946
    Quote Originally Posted by baxter View Post
    Don't try to call, they don't answer, I finally got through, the new system does NOT work with business accounts, so how the hell do I know if I have sufficient funds in my account to cover payroll this week? Need a new bank, Bank of America and PNC are out of the question,,,,any other recommendations?
    There are always glitches and transitions when rolling out a new platform. I'm willing to cut a little bit of slack while they work out the bugs. It's a bit aggravating, though, I do agree.

    You probably already have the answer, but what I read in the online FAQ page, was that you were supposed to put in your EIN number for a business acct. (vs. your SSN)


    The also have an online presence on FB, and have been very helpful monitoring that. I was able to FB message them, and got some assistance over the weekend.

    I use Quicken to keep track of all my accounts. According to what I was told, there is a problem with that, because QUICKEN didn't respond to the approval process in time, and CPFCU is now waiting on them.
    Last edited by Bann; 11-19-2018 at 08:52 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by kwillia View Post
    That makes him a hoot and 3/4!

Members who have read this thread: 50

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Search:     Advanced Search
Search HELP

| Home | Help | Contact Us | About somd.com | Privacy | Advertising | Sponsors | Newsletter |

| What's New | What's Cool | Top Rated | Add A Link | Mod a Link |

| Announcements | Bookstore | Cafe | Calendar | Classifieds | Community |
| Culture | Dating | Dining | Education | Employment | Entertainment |
| Forums | Free E-Mail | Games | Gear! | Government | Guestbook | Health | Marketplace | Mortgage | News |
| Organizations | Photos | Real Estate | Relocation | Sports | Survey | Travel | Wiki | Weather | Worship |