Cedar Point Federal Credit Union login page

wittykitty

Has anyone had experience with the CPFCU login page changing? When I tried to access my account online today, I see that they changed the login process to require the User ID, Account number and Social Security Number. I'm pretty displeased with the need to use my SSN during login, especially considering that CPFCU information has been hacked on previous occasions. Has anyone had any experience with this so far? Nobody has been available by phone today to speak with me to verify the changes. Seems bogus, and I'm looking for feedback.

Road King

Has anyone had experience with the CPFCU login page changing? When I tried to access my account online today, I see that they changed the login process to require the User ID, Account number and Social Security Number. I'm pretty displeased with the need to use my SSN during login, especially considering that CPFCU information has been hacked on previous occasions. Has anyone had any experience with this so far? Nobody has been available by phone today to speak with me to verify the changes. Seems bogus, and I'm looking for feedback.

I got a letter stating that it would be changing on the 14th but I have not tried to log in today

stgislander

PREMO Member
I got a letter stating that it would be changing on the 14th but I have not tried to log in today

Yep... new login as of today. And they do ask for your SSN. I'm not too cool with that. They could have asked for only the last four digits like the IRS website does.

baxter

Don't try to call, they don't answer, I finally got through, the new system does NOT work with business accounts, so how the hell do I know if I have sufficient funds in my account to cover payroll this week? Need a new bank, Bank of America and PNC are out of the question,,,,any other recommendations?

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
don't try to call, they don't answer, i finally got through, the new system does not work with business accounts, so how the hell do i know if i have sufficient funds in my account to cover payroll this week? Need a new bank, bank of america and pnc are out of the question,,,,any other recommendations?

nfcu

stgislander

PREMO Member
Don't try to call, they don't answer, I finally got through, the new system does NOT work with business accounts, so how the hell do I know if I have sufficient funds in my account to cover payroll this week? Need a new bank, Bank of America and PNC are out of the question,,,,any other recommendations?

Suntrust

black dog

Free America
When I need the balance on the payroll account, I yell at Alexa, ALEXA .... Ask Peachtree how much money is in the payroll account?????? :whistle:

TPD

the poor dad
If you are operating a business where you have to call the bank or log on to check the balance of your account before writing payroll checks then you probably shouldn’t be operating said business. Just sayin.

black dog

Free America
If you are operating a business where you have to call the bank or log on to check the balance of your account before writing payroll checks then you probably shouldn’t be operating said business. Just sayin.

I was mocking the same thing in my post above yours..

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member

Many businesses have an account used for only payroll..nothing else. Many do exactly as we do...run payroll and then transfer required funds to the payroll account from an operating account. ;-)

So, in our case, no online access....no payday.

black dog

Free America
Many businesses have an account used for only payroll..nothing else. Many do exactly as we do...run payroll and then transfer required funds to the payroll account from an operating account. ;-)

So, in our case, no online access....no payday.

We understand that, but I'm sure you keep a balance sheet on what is kept in that account and it's reconciled weekly or monthly.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
There are always glitches and transitions when rolling out a new platform. I'm willing to cut a little bit of slack while they work out the bugs. It's a bit aggravating, though, I do agree.

You probably already have the answer, but what I read in the online FAQ page, was that you were supposed to put in your EIN number for a business acct. (vs. your SSN)

The also have an online presence on FB, and have been very helpful monitoring that. I was able to FB message them, and got some assistance over the weekend.

I use Quicken to keep track of all my accounts. According to what I was told, there is a problem with that, because QUICKEN didn't respond to the approval process in time, and CPFCU is now waiting on them. :ohwell:

Last edited: