"FOX News supports CNN in its legal effort"

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
The characterization of Jim Acosta's press pass being pulled as some kind of assault on the free press is simply absurd. Last week, the CNN grandstander known as Jim Acosta got into yet another one of his narcissistic exchanges with President Trump that became so heated that Trump told him to sit down. When the White House intern came by to do her job by retrieving the mic, Acosta refused to give it up and lightly pushed her arm down. Later, the White House pulled his press credentials. As anyone who has seen the video of the exchange can see, Acosta was behaving unprofessionally for a correspondent; had he been a conservative for Fox News behaving that way in front of an Obama White House intern, the media would likely have castigated him as a sexist.

To those who would say that the White House blackballed CNN, Sanders noted that the leftist network "has nearly 50 additional hard pass holders." She also maintained that Acosta was banned for his professional misconduct and nothing more.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/38345/fox-news-announces-its-support-cnn-lawsuit-against-paul-bois

Sapidus

You're title and the portion of the linked article are at odds with each other.
Mae up your mind

Hijinx

If Fox is supporting Acosta in this then Fox eats poo.

Acosta's performance is inexcusable.

stgislander

PREMO Member
It's just quid pro quo for when the other networks stood up for Fox when Obama banned them from press briefings.

Hijinx

It's just quid pro quo for when the other networks stood up for Fox when Obama banned them from press briefings.

Trump did not ban CNN, he banned one pathetic person who seeks the limelight.
Sits at every conference wanting to be the Star of the show.
Big difference.

littlelady

God bless the USA
We all know about the press and their eyes.

They are blind. For whatever reason that I will never understand.

All I can conclude is they are as elitist as the politicians they favor, and think they are untouchable, and won’t be effected by “the change”. So far, I have not seen a Democrat, or Dem supporting pol or msm person run out of a public place. What does that tell US?

You know the answer, Hijinx, because you, and others on this forum are smart. :nerd:

Last edited:

truby20

Fighting like a girl
The characterization of Jim Acosta's press pass being pulled as some kind of assault on the free press is simply absurd. Last week, the CNN grandstander known as Jim Acosta got into yet another one of his narcissistic exchanges with President Trump that became so heated that Trump told him to sit down. When the White House intern came by to do her job by retrieving the mic, Acosta refused to give it up and lightly pushed her arm down. Later, the White House pulled his press credentials. As anyone who has seen the video of the exchange can see, Acosta was behaving unprofessionally for a correspondent; had he been a conservative for Fox News behaving that way in front of an Obama White House intern, the media would likely have castigated him as a sexist.

To those who would say that the White House blackballed CNN, Sanders noted that the leftist network "has nearly 50 additional hard pass holders." She also maintained that Acosta was banned for his professional misconduct and nothing more.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/38345/fox-news-announces-its-support-cnn-lawsuit-against-paul-bois

They are considering what will happen when there is non-Republican president, or they are part of the left wing agenda sweep.

littlelady

God bless the USA
They are considering what will happen when there is non-Republican president, or they are part of the left wing agenda sweep.

You didn’t just say that. I will give you the benefit of doubt, this time only. :smile: I do worry about what you wish for because I like you.

This_person

No, they are remembering what happened when a Democrat president banned a whole network for not liking then (as opposed to suspending a single journalist for inappropriate behavior)

[video=youtube;dnyV2dCmzd0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=12&v=dnyV2dCmzd0[/video]