Our President on the sanctity of our election process

transporter

Donald Trump in his own words:

This is a problem in California that’s so bad of illegals voting. This is a California problem and if you notice, almost every race — I was watching today — out of like 11 races that are in question they’re gonna win all of them.

The Republicans don’t win and that’s because of potentially illegal votes, which is what I’ve been saying for a long time. I have no doubt about it. And I’ve seen it, I’ve had friends talk about it when people get in line that have absolutely no right to vote and they go around in circles. Sometimes they go to their car, put on a different hat, put on a different shirt, come in and vote again. Nobody takes anything. It’s really a disgrace what’s going on.

The disgrace is that, voter ID. If you buy, you know, a box of cereal, if you do anything, you have a voter ID.

https://dailycaller.com/2018/11/14/transcript-trump-daily-caller-interview/

This is The President of the United States saying this sh!t...not some dumbass on Infowars or propagandist on Fox "News"!

I bought some light bulbs yesterday...didn't need a "voter ID" for that...just a means of payment. Our President doesn't understand that we live in a free country? Citizens don't need to display their papers in order to buy food or cross state lines??

Also, I didn't read any business stories in October about the massive pre-election increase in hat sales. Maybe Gilligan can find a reference to that from one of his great economic resources like Ace of Spades or Redstate?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
:cds:

Horrors Trump misspoke [or failed to be specific] .... how about those 57 states Obama Visited

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/sanders-defends-trumps-comment-id-buy-groceries/story?id=56970473

“He is not saying every time he went in, he is saying when you go to the grocery store. I'm pretty sure everybody in here who has been to a grocery store that has purchased beer or wine has had to show their ID. If they didn't then that's probably a problem with the grocery store.”

Typically, purchases of tobacco, alcohol, fireworks, or firearms do require a form of identification, but not everyday groceries.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I bought some light bulbs yesterday...didn't need a "voter ID" for that...

Try to purchase alcohol..or ammunition...or a firearm...or cash a check... you'll need a valid ID, shorty. ;-)

You need some new light bulbs..none you already have are on.

By the way, moron...Ace of Spades is commentary with links to various news sources. AoS is never a "source" for anything except opinions. So it's obvious you've never been to the site. Too bad for you.

Last edited:

Hijinx

Well as I have said before we don't need voter ID we need to get criminals out of their jobs working at the polls.

What difference does a few votes mean when democrats can produce 84,000 votes 3 days after the election.

They have an election to see how many vote they need to win , and then they just produce them.

In PG county they ran out of ballots. How the hell do you run out of ballots when you know how many people are registered?

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.
Donald Trump in his own words:

https://dailycaller.com/2018/11/14/transcript-trump-daily-caller-interview/

This is The President of the United States saying this sh!t...not some dumbass on Infowars or propagandist on Fox "News"!

I bought some light bulbs yesterday...didn't need a "voter ID" for that...just a means of payment. Our President doesn't understand that we live in a free country? Citizens don't need to display their papers in order to buy food or cross state lines??

Also, I didn't read any business stories in October about the massive pre-election increase in hat sales. Maybe Gilligan can find a reference to that from one of his great economic resources like Ace of Spades or Redstate?

Here's a good example of what I wrote on yesterday. Unlike Tranny's post about America's place in the world where he/she/xe (not mocking, respecting Tranny's choice of pronouns; well, mocking more than a little) is on the defensive, here Tranny thinks he/she/xe has the high ground.

So the response isn't to go all "rule of law" (as Trans wants you to), it's to get Tranny to agree that outside interference in our elections isn't helpful (remember, Russia collusion 24/7?) in keeping our children safe (remember, Kate Steinle?).

Wouldn't we all want a system to ensure that decisions that safeguard our and our children's futures be free of flaws that might allow for outside interference? Isn't this what we are all working for?

Why then, does Tranny give the appearance of wanting the exact opposite?

So, Tranny, what you're saying is that you favor raw political power over the safety of all of our children? That rather than ensure those coming here add to our country's diverse fabric (remember, The Melting Pot?) you support entry for those who are a danger to all of that?

Tranny, why do you support this danger to our homes and kids? And if you think it's not a danger, then why be opposed to the kind of checks that would confirm what you believe to be true and spend so much time trying to convince us is true? It makes me think you're posturing in bad faith!

(Yes, somewhat unpolished, but I hope you get the idea.)

--- End of line (MCP)

Last edited:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
:cds:

NO Trump LIED .... :sarcasm:

I'm not so sure.. how do we go about buying those assault incandescent bulbs Obama made illegal?? Do we need to register them? Have a license to buy and use, especially if concealed under a lampshade??

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.
I'm not so sure.. how do we go about buying those assault incandescent bulbs Obama made illegal?? Do we need to register them? Have a license to buy and use, especially if concealed under a lampshade??

^ +20. Now that is funny.

Thanks!

--- End of line (MCP)

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member

Let me know if you find a source... I need a pirate bulb for a new lamp I got for christmas last year.

captain-morgan-leg-lamp-ft-blog1217.jpg