Chinese military buildup...

... And all paid for by American Shoppers and Merchants.
Can you even fathom trying to call up enough able bodied troops to fight off the Chinese today? And they have us beat in technology because we give them access to everything we do.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Can you even fathom trying to call up enough able bodied troops to fight off the Chinese today?

It wouldn't do any good to call.

All the ####bag leftists like Sappy, Tranny and the rest would all crawl to their safe spaces for a cry or welcome the Chinese in.

glhs837

Power with Control
Thats why I hope to hell that AF spaceplane has been seeding the crap out of orbital space with kinetic kill vehicles in varying sizes. If Elon can drop a rocket onto a barge, we should be able to hit those friken islands with a few 200lb rods. Just a couple of demos of that could stand them down, since no bunker on earth could protect you from one. Always harder to start a war when you damn well you will be the first to die

transporter

It wouldn't do any good to call.

All the ####bag leftists like Sappy, Tranny and the rest would all crawl to their safe spaces for a cry or welcome the Chinese in.

You do understand, you stupid SOB, that we spend roughly THREE TIMES what China spends on defense/military??

You know that, right?

You understand how far ahead of them we already are? You know that too, right??

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
You do understand, you stupid SOB, that we spend roughly THREE TIMES what China spends on defense/military??

You know that, right?

Send your report to Congress to refute the one referred to in the OP. Quite sure they'll be most pleased to receive and consider your valuable input.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member

You know that, right?

Lookie... The ####bag Tranny crawled out of his ####hole! :lmao:

Clem72

Thats why I hope to hell that AF spaceplane has been seeding the crap out of orbital space with kinetic kill vehicles in varying sizes. If Elon can drop a rocket onto a barge, we should be able to hit those friken islands with a few 200lb rods. Just a couple of demos of that could stand them down, since no bunker on earth could protect you from one. Always harder to start a war when you damn well you will be the first to die

The Chinese already demonstrated a couple of years ago that they can blow up a satellite in orbit.

glhs837

Power with Control
The Chinese already demonstrated a couple of years ago that they can blow up a satellite in orbit.

True, but a demo 11 years ago is not a repeatable system. And hitting a dead duck target you placed is not the same as hitting a hostile one designed to be hard to find/hit.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
True, but a demo 11 years ago is not a repeatable system. And hitting a dead duck target you placed is not the same as hitting a hostile one designed to be hard to find/hit.

I'd bet real bitcoin that they've come a long way since then......

When I was working over there at one of the shipyards where they are cranking out their version of a DDG, I was very impressed with the level of finish and attention to details. Some fine looking ships.

Hijinx

This should be no surprise to anyone here, for about two years now I have been telling about this island building and placing aircraft on those islands I suppose some people here think they were building Disneyland's out there. The Chinese are also building aircraft carriers.
IMO the Chinese have no intention of directly challenging the United States. They plan on taking back Taiwan and claiming the China Seas as their own perhaps even including Japan. They will try to run a bluff and see what our intentions are, but they are not stupid enough to try to invade us.

I know Trump will not put up with it so until 2024 we are good. Dependent on 2024 elections will tell the story
IMO the rest of the world by that time will barely be able to take care of themselves much less go to war with China.
Internally Europe will be under the Muslims and there will be no help.

Not sure we aren't being set up by the people who want to take our guns. Better keep them we may need them.

Last edited:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
IMO the Chinese have no intention of directly challenging the United States. They plan on taking back Taiwan and claiming the china Seas and their own perhaps even including Japan. They will try to run a bluff and see what our intentions are, but they are not stupid enough to try to invade us.

I believe that is largely true. Their openly-stated goals involve taking complete control of the Pacific region (economically if not territorialy) and displacing the US in that region...completely. They want to make their military large enough and capable enough to achieve those long-term goals without need to worry about the US trying to slow or stop them. They want near-parity with the US, at least, so that we won't even attempt to get in their way militarily.

They are patient too. Always have been. If they achieve hegemony in the Pacific by 2050, they'll be right on schedule.

glhs837

Power with Control
I'd bet real bitcoin that they've come a long way since then......

When I was working over there at one of the shipyards where they are cranking out their version of a DDG, I was very impressed with the level of finish and attention to details. Some fine looking ships.

Fit and and finish are nice, but unless the guts are there, and even more important, the people with the training to use them effectively in combat, then those matter little. As the Soviets then and now the Russians are finding out global naval warfare isn't a game you just jump into with lots of dollars. Like stealth, operating aircraft carriers or ASW, these things are hard. I'm sure they have improved, hopefully so have we.

glhs837

Power with Control
I believe that is largely true. Their openly-stated goals involve taking complete control of the Pacific region (economically if not territorialy) and displacing the US in that region...completely. They want to make their military large enough and capable enough to achieve those long-term goals without need to worry about the US trying to slow or stop them. They want near-parity with the US, at least, so that we won't even attempt to get in their way militarily.

They are patient too. Always have been. If they achieve hegemony in the Pacific by 2050, they'll be right on schedule.

And that's the key, that our allies in the region understand we will not allow the Chinese to force them into economic compliance under threat. And that we maintain a force level that makes that believable. It's really a regional MAD policy, not so much for us, but for all of Asia. If that balloon goes up, even if we stomp the Chinese, it wont be before millions die and cities burn.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Fit and and finish are nice, but unless the guts are there, and even more important, the people with the training to use them effectively in combat, then those matter little.

As someone who has been helping design, build and commission warships for over 30 years..yeah..I get that. From what I've seen, they've got some superb C4N and weapon systems, something we've not exactly been cracking on developing many of in recent decade-plus. My point was more focused on the notion many people have that everything the Chinese built is "crappy" by nature. It isn't. Seened it wit my own two eyeballs.

Hijinx

And remember they are there and we are here.
We have to travel almost 7,000 miles to get to them to stop them.
That's an exceptionally long supply line, and by then who knows what countries will allow us to use them for bases, much less who will allie with us.
I have no faith at all in Europe.
China will leave them alone and they will claim neutrality.
Who knows what the Russians will do.
We will be all on our own IMO Perhaps with Australia but not necessarily.

It could turn into a Nuclear problem. Another thing I worry about is the electro-magnetic thing when Atomic bombs go off.
Are our weapons hardened against that, and what if the GPS satellite is destroyed can our ships and planes operate without GPS?
Just some things to think about.