At least we mostly agree on something

This_person

“Do you agree or disagree: The mainstream media has played a major role in dividing Americans along racial, gender and political lines. This has led to a spread of hate and misunderstanding among some people,” asked the Zogby poll.

Men (70% agree) and women (73% agree) were very much in agreement (strongly and somewhat agree combined) about the role the mainstream media plays in dividing the public and spreading hate.
While both genders were in agreement, generational age groups had an inverse relationship. Interestingly, younger voters age 18-24 and age 18-29 (81-82% strongly and somewhat agree/18-19% strongly and somewhat disagree) were much more likely to blame the media for spreading hate and misunderstanding than older voters age 65+ (62% strongly and somewhat agree/38% strongly and somewhat disagree) and age 70+ (67% strongly and somewhat agree/33% strongly and somewhat disagree).

Trump got it, too; almost the same numbers. But....
"It must also be noted that majorities of voters in many of the same groups that felt the mainstream media spreads hate and misunderstanding, also felt that President Trump is responsible for the spread of hate and misunderstanding, but more voters overall, and in most sub-groups, blame the media slightly more!​

Hijinx

Trump got it, too; almost the same numbers. But....
"It must also be noted that majorities of voters in many of the same groups that felt the mainstream media spreads hate and misunderstanding, also felt that President Trump is responsible for the spread of hate and misunderstanding, but more voters overall, and in most sub-groups, blame the media slightly more!​

I would say the Media and the Democrat party.
I believe most of us are sick of them attacking everything Trump does.

Trump cannot change his drawers without them bitching about it.
Tranny and Chris are pretty typical of this trait.
Only Chris hates the police along with it.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
I would say the Media and the Democrat party.
I believe most of us are sick of them attacking everything Trump does.

Trump cannot change his drawers without them bitching about it.
Tranny and Chris are pretty typical of this trait.
Only Chris hates the police along with it.
Chris may hate the police, but Tranny hates pretty much everything else.

This_person

Chris may hate the police, but Tranny hates pretty much everything else.

My personal opinion is not that Chris hates the police, it's that Chris hates the abuses a very small number of police officers do, and abusive laws like asset forfeiture. One would have to be a total idiot to hate the police in general; but, one would have to be a friend of liberty to hate it when police abuse their authority.

I mean, who doesn't get a little miffed when someone with a FOP license plate goes zooming by a cop doing 15 over the speed limit and nothing happens, but you know if YOU did it you'd get a ticket? That's abusive. Who wouldn't hate getting a ticket from a cop for talking on their cell phone while the cop goes back to his car with a laptop open and facing the driver? That's an abusive law that allows that.