Melania spends $100k in 6 hours, $175k in 12 hours in Canada

Sapidus

This_person

What I can tell you is that when the President or First Lady travels, there are people who travel ahead on the advance team to ensure safety measures, medical care, communications, motorcade needs and logistics are all in place.##Mrs. Trump travels with a much smaller contingent of staff than that of her predecessors, but the entities I mentioned above are legally required for all official travel.

:shrug: Probably should ask whoever charged her and her staff - the MUCH SMALLER CONTINGENT OF STAFF THAN MO.#

This_person

...I guess it's ok when you are white?

Why would you make such a racist assumption? Last I checked, she didn't list Baron as an "advisor", making the cost go to the government instead of personal cost, like the Obama's did with their kids. Do you have any evidence she did that?

Sapidus

:shrug: Probably should ask whoever charged her and her staff - the MUCH SMALLER CONTINGENT OF STAFF THAN MO.#

You mean she had no idea before had what they would be charged? Seems like poor planning.

If it was truly an issue of money and not race you would have said that is outrageous. not well Michelle did this.

It just proves my point that that is your response

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I note that you all didn't care about this when Barry and Mooch were hopping on AF1 for New York City date nights.

Sapidus

I note that you all didn't care about this when Barry and Mooch were hopping on AF1 for New York City date nights.

Their well deserved breaks you mean from actually working?

While Trumps naps, golfs and watches Tv and Melania does Photo shoots with black babies and the pyramids.

What did she accomplish in less than a day in Cairo? Less than a day in Toronto?

These were pure publicity.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member

While Trumps naps, golfs and watches Tv

Why do you lie so often about things that are so easily proven otherwise? Mental defect?..poor upbringing?...brain injury?

Hijinx

It seems to me she had a pretty busy and important itinerary meeting with these people.
Sap believes she should have met them in the street or in a public park I suppose.

The cost of setting up conference rooms in those hotels seems a little high ,but to me it doesn't look like it was on her personal business,
but on official First lady business.
In other words she didn't set these things up they were set up for her.
She was just doing her job.
And being lovely while doing it.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

While Trumps naps, golfs and watches Tv and Melania does Photo shoots with black babies and the pyramids.

Is this what your handlers are programming you with today? Yesterday the mantra was that Trump is *too* busy and it's hampering his focus on the one single issue that the progs think is crucial in that moment.