Trump appointed Judge says Acosta get his press pass back

limblips

Suspend all pressers and do fireside chats. There is no law saying he has to do pressers. I am sick of judges running this country.

Sapidus

Suspend all pressers and do fireside chats. There is no law saying he has to do pressers. I am sick of judges running this country.

He was appointed by Trump and is following the laws of the land.

Be mad at Trump not the people enforcing actual laws you brain dead zombies

Sapidus

Yep..he can do that. Probably should.

Yeah.. We wouldn't want him to have to answer questions with big words or for people to disagree with him. Why do you want this to be a dictatorship?

I was walking the mall the other day and say a statue of FDR doing his fireside chat and thought about how he helped an entire nation find hope during the depression and realized Trump can barely string together three coherent sentences and there will certainly never be a monument to his oratory skills

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member

Whatcha going to say when Trump stops having press availabilities? ;-)

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Yep..he can do that. Probably should.

Shut the whole thing down for all the reporters and hand out daily leaflets.

The briefings can resume after the press corps gives Acosta a blanket party. :yay:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Let him have it back. There's no law that says Trump has to call on him. There are about 8,000 other reporters at these things and they have questions and want the face time as well. Ignore Acosta, don't call on him. Watch his head explode on Twitter.

:cartwheel:

Hijinx

Let him have it back. There's no law that says Trump has to call on him. There are about 8,000 other reporters at these things and they have questions and want the face time as well. Ignore Acosta, don't call on him. Watch his head explode on Twitter.

You know that won't work. His fellow "journalists" have already conceded that Acosta is the only person fit to ask questions and we all know with his rudeness he will break in any time he so desires.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
You know that won't work. His fellow "journalists" have already conceded that Acosta is the only person fit to ask questions and we all know with his rudeness he will break in any time he so desires.

Automatically end the brief everytime Acosta opens his #### dock.

Eventually the remaining press will get pissed and push him out.

mAlice

professional daydreamer

If I were President, I would have already done that. I'm sick of the grandstanding. Take all the passes, and tell them they can thank Acosta. See how popular he is after that.

This_person

What reason is there to be mad at Trump, by your logic? If he was following the laws of the land (not sure what law forces him to put a person who attacked a staffer back in position to attack that staffer, but that's your story, not mine), then Trump appointed someone who followed the law.

Trump is a bystander in this story. Acosta attacked the staffer, the Press office suspended Acosta's hard-pass for cause. Trump is just a bystander.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Yeah .. We wouldn't want him to have to answer questions with big words or for people to disagree with him. Why do you want this to be a dictatorship?

.... you brain dead zombies

Do you really think you are changing anyone's mind here, with your derision, dismissive attitude and contempt

[if this were a Dictatorship, you would be in a camp waiting your turn in the Showers]

This_person

Yeah.. We wouldn't want him to have to answer questions with big words or for people to disagree with him. Why do you want this to be a dictatorship?

Is that how you felt when Obama revoked Fox's Press Pool access? Not a single journalist, not for cause, just the whole network no longer allowed....

I was walking the mall the other day and say a statue of FDR doing his fireside chat and thought about how he helped an entire nation find hope during the depression

FDR was probably the worst president of the 20th century. It's not a shock you admire him.

This_person

I heard that somewhere :lol:

Sapidus

What reason is there to be mad at Trump, by your logic? If he was following the laws of the land (not sure what law forces him to put a person who attacked a staffer back in position to attack that staffer, but that's your story, not mine), then Trump appointed someone who followed the law.

Trump is a bystander in this story. Acosta attacked the staffer, the Press office suspended Acosta's hard-pass for cause. Trump is just a bystander.

No one was attacked as clear from the video.

They later said it was because he asked an extra question.

Trump wanted him banned because he was asking difficult questions and used the lie and a doctored video to try to force the result he wanted. to no avail