The Abortion Video Wasn't Bad Enough

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Celine Dion has always been creepy. She's a cadaver with a wig. It's not surprising that she is embracing this weird ideology.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
[video=youtube;vSdSFKj-hOc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSdSFKj-hOc[/video]

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Just a little screencap from the video

Attachments

• Capture.jpg
    Capture.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 296

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I wonder also about the parents who allow their children to be used in this fashion (ha). Is the lure of fame that strong?

mAlice

professional daydreamer
I wonder also about the parents who allow their children to be used in this fashion (ha). Is the lure of fame that strong?

If I told you what I think, people would tell me to post it in the Conspiracy forum. It ain't worth arguing about. People who think this crap is okay can have it. I hope they all go to hell.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
No, I didnt, but after you wrote that, I did. She has lost her damn mind!!! This is scary!!

I felt dirty just looking at the pics. I posted a few on my FB page, but I had stop at one point. A person could get arrested for posting that ####.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
If I told you what I think, people would tell me to post it in the Conspiracy forum. It ain't worth arguing about. People who think this crap is okay can have it. I hope they all go to hell.

I'd like to hear what you think. It's probably not too far off from my own thoughts on the matter. If someone tells you to post it somewhere else, tell them to piss up a rope.

glhs837

Power with Control

m, I[m with you, those photos are pretty creepy stuff to front a childs fashion line with.............

Hijinx

I was going to say that Hollywood celebrities are all brain damaged, but then I realize that the better part of California residents are brain damaged especially after what they keep electing.

And New York isn't any better.

The scary part is this craziness is building, Metastisizing , spreading around the country like a disease.

My God people start thinking for yourselves, do not let these people destroy you and take over your mind.