Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Abortion Video Wasn't Bad Enough

Quote Originally Posted by luvmygdaughters View Post
    No, I didnt, but after you wrote that, I did. She has lost her damn mind!!! This is scary!!
    I felt dirty just looking at the pics. I posted a few on my FB page, but I had stop at one point. A person could get arrested for posting that ####.
    Je suis prest

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mAlice View Post
    If I told you what I think, people would tell me to post it in the Conspiracy forum. It ain't worth arguing about. People who think this crap is okay can have it. I hope they all go to hell.
    I'd like to hear what you think. It's probably not too far off from my own thoughts on the matter. If someone tells you to post it somewhere else, tell them to piss up a rope.
    "Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

Quote Originally Posted by mAlice View Post
    If I told you what I think, people would tell me to post it in the Conspiracy forum. It ain't worth arguing about. People who think this crap is okay can have it. I hope they all go to hell.
    m, I[m with you, those photos are pretty creepy stuff to front a childs fashion line with.............
    "I am capable of much unpleasantness."

I was going to say that Hollywood celebrities are all brain damaged, but then I realize that the better part of California residents are brain damaged especially after what they keep electing.

And New York isn't any better.

The scary part is this craziness is building, Metastisizing , spreading around the country like a disease.

My God people start thinking for yourselves, do not let these people destroy you and take over your mind.

Members who have read this thread: 37