Democrats devour their own

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
As in Marcia Fudge. She is a 10-year Democrat congresswoman from suburban Cleveland. Fudge is a former head of the Congressional Black Caucus.

The Cleveland Plain Dealer reported Fudge may challenge Nancy Pelosi for the speaker's gavel.

Black people provide one-fourth of the votes for Democrats. They want a turn running the House.

[clip]

White liberals went all in on race to gain power. We have seen what this has done to city after city. Baltimore, Detroit, and Oakland are prime examples.

The Democrat Party itself may be next.

However, I caution conservatives. A purge is long overdue. No one in Democrat leadership in the House (Pelosi, Hoyer and Clyburn) is under 70.

They have been in place for more than a decade with little to show for it except a mamby-pamby health law that at the end of the day did nothing but create confusion.

The new leadership will be "more diverse" (non-white) and "better educated" (indoctrinated). Bernie Sanders may have lost the nomination two years ago but his people are winning the party.

https://donsurber.blogspot.com/2018/11/democrats-devour-their-own.html

Steelerdude

Still A Fool

As in Marcia Fudge. She is a 10-year Democrat congresswoman from suburban Cleveland. Fudge is a former head of the Congressional Black Caucus.

The Cleveland Plain Dealer reported Fudge may challenge Nancy Pelosi for the speaker's gavel.

Black people provide one-fourth of the votes for Democrats. They want a turn running the House.

[clip]

White liberals went all in on race to gain power. We have seen what this has done to city after city. Baltimore, Detroit, and Oakland are prime examples.

The Democrat Party itself may be next.

However, I caution conservatives. A purge is long overdue. No one in Democrat leadership in the House (Pelosi, Hoyer and Clyburn) is under 70.

They have been in place for more than a decade with little to show for it except a mamby-pamby health law that at the end of the day did nothing but create confusion.

The new leadership will be "more diverse" (non-white) and "better educated" (indoctrinated). Bernie Sanders may have lost the nomination two years ago but his people are winning the party.

https://donsurber.blogspot.com/2018/11/democrats-devour-their-own.html

GURPS, ever the fool like the rest of the hard right.

littlelady

God bless the USA
look another Progressive Troll

who might you be

and if you think this is 'hard right' you must be out to left of Stalin

Exactly. Name calling and Kamala perception style is their specialty. The thing is they never back it up because it is vomit that they can’t put back together, again. It is obvious they are becoming very malnourished. Poor babies. There is going to be a shortage of pacifiers soon, or maybe, pacifiers will be banned; like straws and guns.

Last edited:

Hijinx

Exactly. Name calling and Kamala perception style is their specialty. The thing is they never back it up because it is vomit that they can’t put back together, again. It is obvious they are becoming very malnourished. Poor babies. There is going to be a shortage of pacifiers soon, or maybe, pacifiers will be banned; like straws and guns.

I look at it this way.
Leave race out of it---which is hard to do because Fudge is definitely pushing the race thing. But try.

How much worse for America than Pelosi can Fudge be.?
Look at the things Nancy has promised, Virtual Gridlock, Impeachment, Higher taxes ,Subpoena's, investigations,fight the President every day.
Now just add some more entitlements and you have Fudge.

WTH she can't be worse than Nancy.

SamSpade

I saw her on TV and she made an interesting point - Nancy was Speaker once and has been their leader since 2010 when they lost the House.
What's changed for them?

Maybe then, it's time for someone else.

But I think they'll go with Nancy no matter what.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
The point is being made by her supporters that Nancy is good at panhandling and filling the coffers. That is the Democrats idea of leadership - whoever can grift the most money.

PsyOps

Pixelated
I saw her on TV and she made an interesting point - Nancy was Speaker once and has been their leader since 2010 when they lost the House.
What's changed for them?

Maybe then, it's time for someone else.

But I think they'll go with Nancy no matter what.

It's all about influence and power, which Pelosi holds a lot of.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
The point is being made by her supporters that Nancy is good at panhandling and filling the coffers. That is the Democrats idea of leadership - whoever can grift the most money.

Indeed. The way they treat the office, to enrich themselves and catering to special interest groups, is nothing short of sickening. I'm not just pointing at the democrats here, either. The vast majority of politicians in general, are no longer doing what is right for the betterment of our nation and her citizens. They are in it for the power, perks, and money. It's time for the citizens to rein in these yahoos and make them remember who the real bosses are. We the people are sick and tired of the partisan bickering, and want representatives who are in it for the right reasons. Term limits are going to have to be implemented to get these grifters (thanks Vrai) out of OUR government to move our country forward and move the power back to the individual states and the peoples of the states. I believe we have finally reached the stage that the framers were trying so desperately to prevent, and it ain't looking pretty.

:belvak:

Grumpy

Indeed. The way they treat the office, to enrich themselves and catering to special interest groups, is nothing short of sickening. I'm not just pointing at the democrats here, either. The vast majority of politicians in general, are no longer doing what is right for the betterment of our nation and her citizens. They are in it for the power, perks, and money. It's time for the citizens to rein in these yahoos and make them remember who the real bosses are. We the people are sick and tired of the partisan bickering, and want representatives who are in it for the right reasons. Term limits are going to have to be implemented to get these grifters (thanks Vrai) out of OUR government to move our country forward and move the power back to the individual states and the peoples of the states. I believe we have finally reached the stage that the framers were trying so desperately to prevent, and it ain't looking pretty.

:belvak:

Good stuff :yay: