What BS conspiracy theory are you all gonna use now?

transporter

So Desantis won FL governor:

Ron DeSantis is Florida’s next governor. Margin barely budges after machine recount.

The title says it all and says exactly what I told you a week ago...Desantis would prevail and likely so will Scott. Recount only very rarely change an outcome But you bunch of mindless sheep fall for the "they are stealing the election" BS every time.

So, as usual, all your conspiracy theory horsesh!t was just that...horsesh!t.

Morons.

littlelady

God bless the USA

Ron DeSantis is Florida’s next governor. Margin barely budges after machine recount.

The title says it all and says exactly what I told you a week ago...Desantis would prevail and likely so will Scott. Recount only very rarely change an outcome But you bunch of mindless sheep fall for the "they are stealing the election" BS every time.

Morons.

I think you are confused on which party had the conspiracy theory, and who was trying to steal elections. History does repeat itself. The Dems were the ones wanting the recount(s). They were trying to prove fraud by trying to commit fraud. You get 2 hoots for your post. Congrats!

Also, want to say that when I walked out of my early voting site at Sandy Springs FD in Montgomery County, I wondered if my vote would be counted. Just sayin’.

Last edited:

littlelady

God bless the USA
And, Hillary is the poster queen of conspiracy theories. I can’t thank you, enough, for the late night belly laugh! :high5:

I am surprised Hill forgot to blame the weather, and the aligning of the planets for her loss. That is how much this contesting of elections has become ridiculous. If it doesn’t go yall’s way, throw a tantrum.The libprogs have a devout disciple in you. :tantrum:

There is a reason that Trump was elected prez.

Last edited:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
The title says it all and says exactly what I told you a week ago

:shrug: where ?

.. .Desantis would prevail and likely so will Scott. Recount only very rarely change an outcome But you bunch of mindless sheep fall for the "they are stealing the election" BS every time.

Morons.

do you think YOU are Changing anyone's minds with you dismissive derision and petty name calling

Hijinx

Morons.

Let's put it this way, They didn't lose for lack of trying to steal the election.
They were screwing with the ballots big time,
The only thing that saved DeSantis was they couldn't falsify the machine votes.

Bonehead

Morons.

Is there a reason that you choose to be an absolute prick in EVERY SINGLE ONE of your posts ? Born that way or learned behavior ?

It is not working for you on any level.