GSU mandates 'all students' take 'diversity and inclusion' courses

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Under the new curriculum, all first and second-year students will be required to take the yet-to-be-announced courses, according to the student newspaper The George-Anne. This move is a result of diversity and inclusion resolution, passed by the GSU Student Government Association.

GSU SGA Senator-at-Large Keyshawn Housey, members of the GSU National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP), and members of the National Pan-hellenic Council (NPHC), a collaborative organization of African American fraternities and sororities, authored the resolution.

“There is a lack of civil discourse about race, diversity, and inclusion due to a fear of backlash among faculty, staff, and students on this campus,” the resolution states, going on to put the school's demographic makeup into context.

https://www.campusreform.org/?ID=11530

Hijinx

I took a diversity course once. I laste about an hour into it before I declared it total Bullsh1t and walked out.
Basically its telling white people how wrong they are to be white.

limblips

I took a diversity course once. I laste about an hour into it before I declared it total Bullsh1t and walked out.
Basically its telling white people how wrong they are to be white.

For the most part these courses provide instructions for _______________ (insert butthurt group of your choice) to blame all of their socio-economic ills on the White Devil.

Many of my minority friends do not like attending these feel good sessions either. They often feel they are being told they cannot succeed without the help of the SJWs.

Hijinx

For the most part these courses provide instructions for _______________ (insert butthurt group of your choice) to blame all of their socio-economic ills on the White Devil.

Many of my minority friends do not like attending these feel good sessions either. They often feel they are being told they cannot succeed without the help of the SJWs.

They used to pick on white men but that wasn't good enough for Hillary, she blamed married white women for her loss and now white women are coming under fire.

If you are a white Christian you are the Debbil. No matter what gender you are, and there are only 2.

SamSpade

This kid got it right:

[FONT=&amp]“Being that this course is required, this is going to generate more dissent from students. Classrooms are not an organic way to teach people to accept others. You can’t map out social change. You can’t force it.”

I wonder what part of the curriculum got axed so that people could feel good about themselves?[/FONT]