Thread: If A Guy Did This It Would Be Stalking .....

If A Guy Did This It Would Be Stalking .....

After helplessly watching her new object of affection walk through the checkouts, the pastry chef said she was overcome with a burning desire to finally speak with him – but sadly, he was already making a quick getaway in his white ute.

In an act of pure desperation, Nadine swiftly wrote down the stranger’s license plate number with a ‘crazy idea’ to go to the police for information – but decided to post her plight onto her local community Facebook page instead in the hopes of finding the mysterious man of her dreams.

Nadine’s romantic efforts paid off and her post generated thousands of likes and hundreds of comments from people in the community hoping to find the mystery man and pair them up.

And in just twenty minutes, local 39-year-old boiler maker Joel Seinor claimed that he could be her knight in shining armour – but Nadine had only one way to find out.

https://au.news.yahoo.com/woman-turn...005122835.html

THB ... back in the 90's I used to see adds in the 'City Paper' in DC ...

"we shared a seat on the subway x date and time' talked about [insert topic] .... I was wearing"
    'I'd like to take you to lunch"
    We’re tempted to suggest a conspiracy here — but it’s just liberals agreeing yet again that conservatives have hidden, evil motives, because modern liberals simply can’t conceive of any other reason to disagree with the liberal consensus.

“Moral precepts are constant through the ages and not obedient to circumstances.”

You know, reading just the blurb, I guessed that he MUST have some kind of charming banter or style,
    because - well damn - he sure didn't seem to have anything else going for him. She's not bad looking,
    but he looks like a homeless dude.

I read the article again and realized - she never even SPOKE to him. This was all based on his
    appearance and maybe a friendly look.

It's just weird. Like Dee Jay says, a seat for every butt.
    It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds." Teddy Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by SamSpade View Post
    This was all based on his appearance and maybe a friendly look.
    We’re tempted to suggest a conspiracy here — but it’s just liberals agreeing yet again that conservatives have hidden, evil motives, because modern liberals simply can’t conceive of any other reason to disagree with the liberal consensus.

“Moral precepts are constant through the ages and not obedient to circumstances.”

Australia has a big shortage of men, that and the Australian men treat women pretty ####ty.....
    If what I say offends you then you really don't want to hear what I keep to myself.

Members who have read this thread: 45