SEAL Allegedly Shot Non-Combatants, Held Reenlistment Ceremony with Corpse

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
According to the newly unearthed charge sheet, dated Oct. 2, Gallagher faces charges of premeditated murder for allegedly stabbing the wounded ISIS fighter "in the neck and body with a knife" on May 3, 2017. He's charged with two counts of aggravated assault with a dangerous weapon for shooting two noncombatants, one male, one female, with his firearm on separate occasions in June and July of that year.

In three charges of novel specification, Gallagher is accused of posing for a picture with a human corpse, completing his reenlistment ceremony next to the corpse and operating a drone over it, according to the charge sheet.

These alleged crimes are charged the same day he is accused of killing the detainee; Task and Purpose reported that evidence introduced by the prosecution includes photos appearing to show Gallagher posing with the murdered man and the knife he allegedly used to kill him.

https://www.military.com/daily-news...atants-held-reenlistment-ceremony-corpse.html

Charged with war crimes and stuck in the brig, a Navy SEAL vows to fight on

How can there be a 'War Crime' against anyone belonging to a NON Nation State Group of fighters, who do not abide nor have signed Geneva Accords

Guy Should get MORE Medals .. not Jail

littlelady

God bless the USA
What exactly do you mean by this because I think I have a problem with it.

:lol: I have always had issue with the use of that word when talking about wimpy, cowardly individuals; or using it at all, unless referring to cats. That’s all. Hope that solved your problem. :smile:

Edit: If I missed your humor, I apologize. I lost my humor, and can’t seem to find it. I am still looking for it. I put it somewhere. :lol:

Last edited:

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
:lol: I have always had issue with the use of that word when talking about wimpy, cowardly individuals; or using it at all, unless referring to cats. That’s all. Hope that solved your problem. :smile:

Edit: If I missed your humor, I apologize. I lost my humor, and can’t seem to find it. I am still looking for it. I put it somewhere. :lol:

Ok I see where you were going, sorry I took it wrong.