I'm annoyed with Trump

PsyOps

Pixelated
As much as my heart breaks for Californians in these wild fires, they get the government they deserve. Their mismanagement of their forests and water supplies is the very reason for these fires. Trump railed against Brown and the California government for this and threatened to federal dollars to CA until they get their act together.

THEN................................ Trump goes to California with a completely different tune. He said “Nobody thought this could happen,”. WHAT?! This has been happening for years. Every year, like clockwork.

Now he's there promising help for them. Our tax dollars, once again, going to this corrupt and horrendously managed state to save the people from themselves.

This just annoys me to no end.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
It serves no purpose to go to a natural disaster where people have lost their homes (and lives) and start berating them. As Americans, we are obligated to help out - that's what FEMA is for.

My biggest beef is all the celebritards with their multi-million$$ crying about who's going to help them. If anything, they should be kicking in their wealth to help out their neighbors.

Grumpy

My biggest beef is all the celebritards with their multi-million$$ crying about who's going to help them. If anything, they should be kicking in their wealth to help out their neighbors.

A few have, I believe Miley Cyrus and her other lost their home but still kicked in 500k(?) to help others.

transporter

As much as my heart breaks for Californians in these wild fires, they get the government they deserve. Their mismanagement of their forests and water supplies is the very reason for these fires. Trump railed against Brown and the California government for this and threatened to federal dollars to CA until they get their act together.

THEN................................ Trump goes to California with a completely different tune. He said “Nobody thought this could happen,”. WHAT?! This has been happening for years. Every year, like clockwork.

Now he's there promising help for them. Our tax dollars, once again, going to this corrupt and horrendously managed state to save the people from themselves.

This just annoys me to no end.

WTF have you been for the past 3+ years??? Hiding under a rock? Is comrade GURPS the only source you have for news?? (I mean I and the rest of the world understand that you are very bright...but are you really as stupid and blind as your post suggests??

How many times and from how many different outlets has it been documented that Trump has no policy positions that last more than a few minutes or days?

You are annoyed that Trump changed his tune??? Trump has been doing this since the day he rode down the escalator!!!

But don't worry your empty little head too much...once Trump gets back to Washington (you know, that swamp he promised to drain) the political hacks will get to him, he doesn't have to look at the people who will be impacted by his asinine comments and he will change back to blaming everyone and threatening anyone remotely involved.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
WTF have you been for the past 3+ years??? Hiding under a rock? Is comrade GURPS the only source you have for news?? (I mean I and the rest of the world understand that you are very bright...but are you really as stupid and blind as your post suggests??

How many times and from how many different outlets has it been documented that Trump has no policy positions that last more than a few minutes or days?

You are annoyed that Trump changed his tune??? Trump has been doing this since the day he rode down the escalator!!!

But don't worry your empty little head too much...once Trump gets back to Washington (you know, that swamp he promised to drain) the political hacks will get to him, he doesn't have to look at the people who will be impacted by his asinine comments and he will change back to blaming everyone and threatening anyone remotely involved.

Hey, hey, hey!!! One of your signature spew and bile posts, yet no mention of me? Have we fallen out? It's my new cologne, isn't it? I knew it...I'll go back to the old stuff, I promise.

Grumpy

It would be interesting if you would post your other rant, yanno, the one where Trump went to CA and told them that they brought it on their selves. I'm sure your handlers gave you 2 versions depending on what Trump had to say in CA.

SamSpade

He still should go out there because even with all the forest mismanagement and short-sighted regulation - something
around HALF of all the land is *federal land*.

gemma_rae

"The police acted stupidly!".

Oh wait, I'm incompetent and changed my mind. Let's have a beer summit!:yay:

PsyOps

Pixelated
It serves no purpose to go to a natural disaster where people have lost their homes (and lives) and start berating them. As Americans, we are obligated to help out - that's what FEMA is for.

Trump did the berating before he went there, then changed his tune completely. I'm fed up with pay my tax dollars towards a state that refuses to address their own problems. Screw the Hollywood pinheads. Nearly the entire state has become a smoldering waste land all because they would rather pander to the leftist environmentalist agenda, than do what's right for their own people. This will never end. And we will keep footing the bill. It did no good for Trump to chide Brown et al then go out there and and chum up with him to save them from themselves.

Hijinx

WTF have you been for the past 3+ years??? Hiding under a rock? Is comrade GURPS the only source you have for news??
(I mean I and the rest of the world understand that you are very bright...but are you really as stupid and blind as your post suggests??

A very entertaining post showing your great intellectual abilities.

(I mean I and the rest of the world understand that you are very bright...but are you really as stupid and blind as your post suggests??

First you say you and the rest of the world know that Psy is very bright. Well you certainly are not very bright if you think you can speak for the rest of the world.
Then it goes on to say Psy is stupid and blind. Which is it? Psy can't be both.

I have noticed that President Trump is usually right with his first thought, and quick to post it in a crude manner.
Then after his post he often realizes that even though right he perhaps should have been more Diplomatic.

IMO he really should think before posting his first thought and find a more tactful and graceful way of saying the facts to these California morons.

This_person

Once the fire is mostly out, the "emergency" of "emergency management" is over, and they can fend for themselves, in my humble opinion.

This_person

Still tied to state regulations on forest management.

Which is why the federal government should give up most of that land to the states, or to we, the people, to develop or turn into parks or whatever WE decide to do with it. Or, the federal should take care of it themselves. One or the other.

Hijinx

Which is why the federal government should give up most of that land to the states, or to we, the people, to develop or turn into parks or whatever WE decide to do with it. Or, the federal should take care of it themselves. One or the other.

If it's Federal property then the Feds should decide when it needs trimming and see that it's done.

It's really dumb to leave that to people who are not capable.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Over half... 57% Federal

Timber Companies - 14%

They've had a couple of administration to stock on lefties in the forest service in California. It's probably going to take a while to weed them out.