Rick Scott Defeats Bill Nelson In Florida Senate Race After Manual Recount

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Florida Republican Senate candidate Rick Scott has defeated Democratic Senator Bill Nelson after a manual recount put Scott ahead by approximately 10,000 votes.

"Barring any further legal challenges from the Nelson campaign, the outgoing governor will become Florida's junior senator in January, joining fellow Republican Marco Rubio in the Senate," USA Today reported on Sunday. "It will be the first time since Reconstruction that the state has had two GOP senators."

https://www.dailywire.com/news/3848...bill-nelson-florida-senate-race-ryan-saavedra

transporter

Florida Republican Senate candidate Rick Scott has defeated Democratic Senator Bill Nelson after a manual recount put Scott ahead by approximately 10,000 votes.

"Barring any further legal challenges from the Nelson campaign, the outgoing governor will become Florida's junior senator in January, joining fellow Republican Marco Rubio in the Senate," USA Today reported on Sunday. "It will be the first time since Reconstruction that the state has had two GOP senators."

https://www.dailywire.com/news/3848...bill-nelson-florida-senate-race-ryan-saavedra

Gee...exactly as you were told it would turn out Comrade. All your propaganda was for nothing (as usual).

So as I asked the other day...what tinfoil hat conspiracy BS are you and the rest of the ignorati going to get your panties all in a bunch about now? Are there any other brown people you can target as the recipients of your hatred and ignorance???

Hijinx

Gee...exactly as you were told it would turn out Comrade. All your propaganda was for nothing (as usual).

So as I asked the other day...what tinfoil hat conspiracy BS are you and the rest of the ignorati going to get your panties all in a bunch about now? Are there any other brown people you can target as the recipients of your hatred and ignorance???

Your hatred and ignorance of people in this forum is on view, and it's disgusting.
You are a thoroughly disgusting bot.,

This_person

When you say "tinfoil hat conspiracy", are you suggesting that the person convicted (not accused, not suggested about, but convicted) of vote fraud in the past that was counting the votes this most recent time wasn't actually convicted in the past?

BOP

Just because you hate and fear "brown people," don't assume the rest of us do as well. The rest of us are conservatives, not racist leftists like you.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Gee ... exactly as you were told it would turn out Comrade. All your propaganda was for nothing (as usual).

:killingme

my posting certainly keeps YOU all :jameo: :cds:

Anyone or Anything that does not conform to YOUR World View is Either Ignorant, Uneducated, Propaganda or Selfish ..... a Russian Bot or a Russian Troll From Minsk

Every post you make is against anyone or any group that doesn't conform to your propagandist viewpoints.

PsyOps

Pixelated

After I'm done laughing at you, I might cry because I feel so sorry for you.