Maximum - future?

SamSpade

According to their Facebook page - Maximum Health and Fitness is closing its doors at the end of the month.

Anyone heard what may take its place, if anything? Will it simply re-open under new management, or is it gone?

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
According to their Facebook page - Maximum Health and Fitness is closing its doors at the end of the month.

Anyone heard what may take its place, if anything? Will it simply re-open under new management, or is it gone?

Maybe they need someone to crash through their front windows to get them some extra press and interest. :shrug:

Forkian

never heard of this place

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
So - that would be a "no", then?

Anyone else, or are more people going to chime in and tell me they don't know?

According to the comments in the initial post, it appears that the owner died. There is a potential buyer and hopefully that transpires by the end of he month.

SamSpade

According to the comments in the initial post, it appears that the owner died. There is a potential buyer and hopefully that transpires by the end of he month.

Yeah, my wife was ' dammit SamSpade, we do business with them, I TOLD you'.
So yeah, know someone died, hoping someone knows more than that.