Ok...this is the ultimate stupidity, hypocrisy, or whatever you want to call it...

littlelady

God bless the USA
Ben Carson is a shining example to his race and a ground breaking renowned surgeon, but, then, you have this crap...

https://www.bing.com/search?q=detro...-42&sk=&cvid=ACB8CA1BA7A74E4E95BE60FDC72D3368

It is not ok. God bless the USA.

Defeating the purpose comes to mind. I think people are confused about who the true racists are. JMO.

And, Ben ran for prez, but wasn’t selected. If he had been elected, would Detroit be saying this? I highly doubt it.

Last edited:

Hijinx

Ben Carson is a shining example to his race and a ground breaking renowned surgeon, but, then, you have this crap...

https://www.bing.com/search?q=detro...-42&sk=&cvid=ACB8CA1BA7A74E4E95BE60FDC72D3368

Defeating the purpose comes to mind. I think people are confused about who the true racists are. JMO.

And, Ben ran for prez, but wasn’t selected. If he had been elected, would Detroit be saying this? I highly doubt it.

You don't understand. Ben Carson doesn't blame all of the ills of black Americans on the White man.Ben doesn't hate the White Man.
He is a brilliant surgeon and a self made man. He tells others that they too can be successful if they use their brain and work hard.

Just to show the difference, Lets use Oprah. She is rich, she has fantastic wealth, and homes.
But she never left the reservation. She still tells all of her people that the White man is the problem.
They love her.

Lets take The Mooch, Michelle Obama . She and the Ding Dong are loved Why?
Because they never left the reservation. In spite of their wealth and living in the White House , they hate the White Man.

Hijinx

You don't understand. Ben Carson doesn't blame all of the ills of black Americans on the White man.Ben doesn't hate the White Man.
He is a brilliant surgeon and a self made man. He tells others that they too can be successful if they use their brain and work hard.

Just to show the difference, Lets use Oprah. She is rich, she has fantastic wealth, and homes.
But she never left the reservation. She still tells all of her people that the White man is the problem.
They love her.

Lets take The Mooch, Michelle Obama . She and the Ding Dong are loved Why?
Because they never left the reservation. In spite of their wealth and living in the White House , they hate the White Man.

When you feed the racist the sh1t they want to hear you are beloved.

Last edited: