Latest Antifa Clash in Portland Shows Need for Ban on Masks at Rallies

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
This, of course, infuriated the left-wing attendees of the #MeToo Rally who attempted to deny #HimToo rally-goers their right to assemble.

Ngo described the experience covering the rallies as "surreal" in a tweet later on, saying: "I was assaulted by a mob of masked individuals in black. They also targeted my equipment. They called me a fascist & Islamophobe. They said my parents & grandparents would be ashamed of me. It feels surreal to be treated this way by people who don’t even know me."

Ngo's video footage highlights the psychotic behavior of those in the antifa crowd who, despite their clearly deranged mental state, seemed to win the day.

As soon as he arrived, the agitators set upon him, repeatedly telling him to "get the f*ck out," as if they owned the streets.

Latest Antifa Clash in Portland Shows Need for Ban on Masks at Rallies

glhs837

Power with Control
Portland... I'll add that to my list of places not to visit.

Heck, even the Mayor doesnt want to be there.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/portland-mayor-mutters-he-cant-for-term-to-end

"Our city has become a cesspool," Officer Daryl Turner, president of the Portland Police Association, wrote on Facebook. "Livability that once made Portland a unique and vibrant city is now replaced with human feces in businesses doorways, in our parks, and on our streets.

Portland hasn’t had a mayor seek a second term since Vera Katz, whose third term ended in 2004, the Willamette Week reported.

The incident brings back memories of previous Portland mayors. Katz’s successor, Tom Potter, once declared during a City Council “I’m irrelevant” and stormed off the dais.

Hijinx

It's amazing to me how these Antifa people can claim to be anti-fascist.

Dressed in masks,and black hoodies or otherwise hiding their identities so they can run wild and beat anyone not in their crowd.

The media is on their side , they call anyone in opposition to them racist or white Nationalists of white supremacist's.
When the real story is that Conservatives are being ridiculed , falsely accused, beaten down, and attacked .

It's gotten so no one can have a march or demonstration or rally without these thugs showing up from all over to physically attack them.
The police do nothing and the media praises them.

It's getting rough folks and sooner or later it's going to come to a shooting war.