Border Shutdown

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Did I miss a thread on this? I didn't see it from any of MSM outlets. Not even Fox.

[video=youtube;pee_AS0CblE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pee_AS0CblE&fbclid=IwAR3ieKQmnM6T3m91B6hGoE4mIWqrhVekvZGgXxwvixB8f5vdGjWPwtLo7Bo[/video]

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
It's been all over Fox. I can't imagine CNN or any of the other progbot fake news is mentioning it, but I've seen it several times.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Tucker Carlson had 1 of the Univision guys on to debate this last night. Of course the uniguy didn't answer any questions, he just spewed the talking points.

nobody really

I need a nap
thisis effed up:

Mexico, Honduras, El Salvador and Guatemala are also challenging the policy, with their human rights ombudsmen filing a complaint with the Inter-American Commission on Human Rights over the policy, arguing their citizens should be allowed to flee their countries to find refuge in the U.S.

"their citizens should be allowed to flee to the us" WTF.

Hijinx

It's amazing the amount of Americans who see this and are on the side of the invaders.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
It's amazing the amount of Americans who see this and are on the side of the invaders.

What percentage do you think actually support the invaders? I don't think it's more than 20%. But they are a vocal minority. The press, media and hollywood elites are behind them, so it gives the appearance of widespread support.

Hijinx

What percentage do you think actually support the invaders? I don't think it's more than 20%. But they are a vocal minority. The press, media and hollywood elites are behind them, so it gives the appearance of widespread support.

How about every Democrat in the House of Representatives?

luvmygdaughters

:yeahthat: That's what I've said all along. Its the minority supporting this, but, because of all the media coverage they get, it seems the majority.

transporter

:yeahthat: That's what I've said all along. Its the minority supporting this, but, because of all the media coverage they get, it seems the majority.

If you would walk outside of the cult compound and talk to any actual intelligent people would come to this conclusion: the majority of Americans do not see this as a critical issue facing their families or this country.

It is only people like you and the ignorati on sites like this who think this small number of people who are coming here looking for a better life are a threat.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
If you would walk outside of the cult compound and talk to any actual intelligent people would come to this conclusion: the majority of Americans do not see this as a critical issue facing their families or this country.

It is only people like you and the ignorati on sites like this who think this small number of people who are coming here looking for a better life are a threat.

And importing more parasitic organisms isn't a priority either... We already have plenty of progbot pieces of #### and their pets now.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
It is only people like you and the ignorati on sites like this

So Sugar Tits ... are all those Mexicans in Tijuana Brown People Hating Racists for wanting the Invasion of Migrants sent back to Guatemala

Anyone or Anything that does not conform to YOUR World View is Either Ignorant, Uneducated, Propaganda or Selfish ..... a Russian Bot or a Russian Troll From Minsk
Do you really think you are changing anyone's mind here, with your derision, dismissive attitude and contempt for anyone NOT Holding YOUR Opinion or World View

who think this small number of people who are coming here looking for a better life are a threat.

Hey Dumb Ass ... it is not that People are Coming it is the way they are coming

'we are going to march to America's Border and DEMAND Entrance'

go back to your home country and apply for Asylum like everyone else [if you have a case]

most have been interviewed buy the press, and they are just 'looking for a job' and not fleeing any violence

Hijinx

So Sugar Tits ... are all those Mexicans in Tijuana Brown People Hating Racists for wanting the Invasion of Migrants sent back to Guatemala

Anyone or Anything that does not conform to YOUR World View is Either Ignorant, Uneducated, Propaganda or Selfish ..... a Russian Bot or a Russian Troll From Minsk
Do you really think you are changing anyone's mind here, with your derision, dismissive attitude and contempt for anyone NOT Holding YOUR Opinion or World View

Hey Dumb Ass ... it is not that People are Coming it is the way they are coming

'we are going to march to America's Border and DEMAND Entrance'

go back to your home country and apply for Asylum like everyone else [if you have a case]

most have been interviewed buy the press, and they are just 'looking for a job' and not fleeing any violence

Anyone who doesn't see this invasion as critical is off their rails.

Sovereignty, Borders, laws on who can and cannot come into a country?
These are what makes a country.