Gary Hart movie

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Um, why? He's such a tiny footnote and not particularly riveting, I can't think why they would make a freaking movie about him.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Dem front runner in 1988 primary who got busted with a girlfriend. Donna Rice. Monkey Business. Michael Dukakis ended up getting the nomination.

:yay:

Another Cheating Democrat .... making a movie in the 90s would have made sense, but NOW :confused:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Also there's "Vice" which is about Dick Cheney. I have no doubt it's going to be a hit piece, so won't waste my time on it.

What's with all these weird political movies coming out all of a sudden?

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Also there's "Vice" which is about Dick Cheney. I have no doubt it's going to be a hit piece, so won't waste my time on it.

What's with all these weird political movies coming out all of a sudden?

the Progtards aren't getting enough on MSNBC, CNN, CBS, ABC, Late Night TV, Prime Time TV Shows, Comedy Central, Comic Book TV shows, Mid-Day Shrew Shows or the street.

PeoplesElbow

I believe he also beat Mondale in the 1984 primary but the super delegates decided that Mondale was their man.

He was probably the best the Democrats had in a 20 year span, just couldn't keep it in his pants.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I believe he also beat Mondale in the 1984 primary but the super delegates decided that Mondale was their man.

He was probably the best the Democrats had in a 20 year span, just couldn't keep it in his pants.

He was before his time. Had he waited a few years he could have smoked pot (but not inhaled...open drug use didn't become acceptable until Barry came along), overtly dodged the draft, banged every lounge singer in town, and had state troopers pull women out of the crowd like groupies, and gotten two terms.