Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gary Hart movie

At least its not a stupid remake of a marginal 70s show...
    Go back and search before you rock back that Pez dispenser of Stupid called a mouth. ~ Pete

I believe he also beat Mondale in the 1984 primary but the super delegates decided that Mondale was their man.

He was probably the best the Democrats had in a 20 year span, just couldn't keep it in his pants.
    If what I say offends you then you really don't want to hear what I keep to myself.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PeoplesElbow View Post
    I believe he also beat Mondale in the 1984 primary but the super delegates decided that Mondale was their man.

He was probably the best the Democrats had in a 20 year span, just couldn't keep it in his pants.
    He was before his time. Had he waited a few years he could have smoked pot (but not inhaled...open drug use didn't become acceptable until Barry came along), overtly dodged the draft, banged every lounge singer in town, and had state troopers pull women out of the crowd like groupies, and gotten two terms.
    "Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

Members who have read this thread: 34