Will Trump sanction Saudi Arabia?

Chris0nllyn

Trump refused to blame Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman for Khashoggi's killing even though the CIA has reportedly concluded that Prince Mohammed ordered his assassination. The CIA on Tuesday was expected to share its final report on the killing with Trump.
"The United States intends to remain a steadfast partner of Saudi Arabia to ensure the interests of our country, Israel and all other partners in the region. It is our paramount goal to fully eliminate the threat of terrorism throughout the world!" the president said.
https://thehill.com/homenews/admini...lty-to-saudi-arabia-in-striking-new-statement

This is yet another example of how weak and soulless our president is. He's condoning the murder of a journalist who spent most of his life in the US and was educated here. Another sad day in American history.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
This is yet another example of how weak and soulless our president is. He's condoning the murder of a journalist who spent most of his life in the US and was educated here. Another sad day in American history.

Murder? I heard he just slipped a fell on a knife. Multiple times.

Hijinx

Well Chris , what would you do?

If you criticise you must have a plan, what is yours? And what would be the consequence of it.

The president said he understands many lawmakers would like to see a tougher stance against Riyadh "for political or other reasons" but indicated he would only accept suggested punishments "if they are consistent with the absolute security and safety of America," a sign he will not approve severe punishments on the kingdom.

Sapidus

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Really? The murder of a journalist is minor meaningless?

this is a Saudi State Problem NOT a US Problem

I am sure you wish it had been Accosta.

Only if yor were really living in the Dictatorship you claim to be

What a joke your morals have become under trump or maybe you were always trash

form the guy supporting the murder of unborn children :lol:

"Saudi billionaire Prince Al-Waleed Bin Talal said he twice saved US presidential candidate Donald Trump from bankruptcy, describing him as a “bad and ungrateful person”.

do you have the sales paper work :shrug:

Fantasy, Supposition, Innuendo and Unfounded OPINION

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member

You really are an exceptional dolt.

My response was to Chris’s query.

That said, I also don’t give a flying #### what others do with THEIR citizens.

Its none of our ####ing business unless it happens on our soil.

Also it’s Muslims working out their internal issues, so.... diversity/tolerance and all that!

Last edited:

Chris0nllyn

Well Chris , what would you do?

If you criticise you must have a plan, what is yours? And what would be the consequence of it.

I appreciate you actually asking what my thoughts are on the subject. Far too often assumptions are made or words are put into people's mouths around here.

I don't think we should sell them any weapons or military equipment.

CPUSA

your an example of American Weakness. Don't want to get killed? Don't go to places where the people might....kill you

CPUSA

I actually tweeted Acosta expressing this. I even recommended he go there hoping he gets the same results.
What a joke you were even before PRESIDENT TRUMP. Get it right, you commie POS.
Show some respect for the office of the President!! He's earned it. You have not...

CPUSA

Here is your answer

"Saudi billionaire Prince Al-Waleed Bin Talal said he twice saved US presidential candidate Donald Trump from bankruptcy, describing him as a “bad and ungrateful person”.

In an interview with Turkey’s Hurriyet newspaper, the prince said he bought Trump’s hotels after they were acquired by the banks which demanded he repay his debts."

https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/20160825-saudi-prince-says-he-twice-saved-trump-from-bankruptcy/

Why are you still posting Sadpussi? Your opinions are worthless!!

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
I don't think we should sell them any weapons or military equipment.

Why ?

Because one Muslim Brotherhood Proponent, Friend of Bin Ladin was executed
... ya know that is what Muslims do right, kill each other for reasons that offend us poor westerners
... Sunni's and Shi'as killing each other when Westerners are not around to be murdered
... you are aware there is a nasty proxy war going on in Yemen :shrug:

We do business with all sorts of nebulous individuals ..... maybe you would prefer we deploy some American Troops to Yemen