Ellen Pompeo Calls Out White People On Diversity: 'We Created The Problem'

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
"This day has been incredible, and there’s a ton of women in the room," started Pompeo. "But, I don't see enough color. And I didn’t see enough color when I walked in the room today."

Pompeo was mostly concerned about the lack of diversity within the crew on set at Porter magazine.

Flexing her diversity muscles, Pompeo bragged that she told another director of an endorsement project she's doing that there is "not enough color."

[clip]

According to the U.S. Census data, 60.3% of the population is white, 18.3% is Hispanic, 12.5% is black, and 5.7% is Asian.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/38547/watch-ellen-pompeo-calls-out-white-people-amanda-prestigiacomo

Hijinx

"This day has been incredible, and there’s a ton of women in the room," started Pompeo. "But, I don't see enough color. And I didn’t see enough color when I walked in the room today."

Pompeo was mostly concerned about the lack of diversity within the crew on set at Porter magazine.

Flexing her diversity muscles, Pompeo bragged that she told another director of an endorsement project she's doing that there is "not enough color."

[clip]

According to the U.S. Census data, 60.3% of the population is white, 18.3% is Hispanic, 12.5% is black, and 5.7% is Asian.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/38547/watch-ellen-pompeo-calls-out-white-people-amanda-prestigiacomo

Well: Let's get some fugging quota's.

Damn ------we just can't have this sh1t.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Imagine a world where all the things that caucasians created no longer existed.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
So, about a dozen then, right? :confused: :lol:

yeah so out of 100 employed by a Movie Company

60 White
18 Hispanic
12 Black [Hispanics have Blown Passed Blacks as a % of the Pop - how soon until Al Sharptonge complains Hispanics are keeping blacks down]
05 Asian

[yeah not 100% due to partials]

Hijinx

12 Black [Hispanics have Blown Passed Blacks as a % of the Pop - how soon until Al Sharptonge complains Hispanics are keeping blacks down]

May be a while Sharpton doesn't think real fast.
One day he will figure out that the Democrats have abandoned him for their new voters.
Probably about the same time the Democrats figure out that Hispanics will start voting for Hispanics, and Muslims will vote for Muslims.