Food things

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I'm not a person who thinks certain foods should only be eaten at certain meals. If I want a salad or goulash or chili for breakfast, that's what I have. Tonight's dinner was rice cakes and cream cheese with a tangerine. Monello, on the other hand, eats breakfast foods for breakfast and I don't believe I've ever seen him have breakfast foods for dinner.

Are you a person who eats traditional meals or do you just eat what you think sounds good at the time?

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
I don't have an aversion to eating "dinner food" or :breakfast food" at different times of day. I love picking at leftovers from dinner the night before in the morning when I get back from the gym, or having breakfast for dinner sometimes. :yay:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Eggs, bacon, hashbrowns for Dinner is one of my favorites.

... And throw a couple of slices of french toast w/powdered sugar on there... all the better.

luvmygdaughters

Love having breakfast for dinner. When I was a kid, it was treat to have pancakes for the evening meal. That's about it though. Some people can eat pizza for breakfast, I cannot do that.

limblips

PREMO Member
I guess it is a regional thing but it is tradition where I grew up to eat pancakes for dinner on New Years Eve. I think it is a French Canadian thing.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I guess it is a regional thing but it is tradition where I grew up to eat pancakes for dinner on New Years Eve. I think it is a French Canadian thing.

I thought it was a catholic thing for Shrove Tuesday.

Thank goodness that just like Fluckers is both a dessert topping and a floor wax, pizza is breakfast AND dinner food. :yum:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Not a big breakfast eater, but I do love pancakes and maple sausage drizzled with maple syrup for dinner. :yum:

lucky_bee

RBF expert
I like breakfast foods for lunch or dinner, but never dinner for breakfast.

same here. I can eat breakfast foods for any meal of the day, but I have a hard time having most dinners for breakfast :lol: But on the weekends I look for opportunities to re-use leftover dinner for breakfast: hash, steak and eggs, omelets, etc.