You Wimmins Are At Fault.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Nothing to See Here ... just a Multi-Cultural Exchange

Anyone NOT Muslim has NO Rights, in the Minds of Muslims

the police in Vienna Victim Blame :shrug:

For instance, after a 20-year-old Austrian woman waiting at a bus stop in Vienna was attacked, beaten, and robbed by four Muslim men – including one who "started [by] putting his hands through my hair and made it clear that in his cultural background there were hardly any blonde women" – police responded by telling the victim to dye her hair:

At first I was scared, but now I'm more angry than anything. After the attack they told me that women shouldn't be alone on the streets after 8pm. And they also gave me other advice, telling me I should dye my hair dark and also not dress in such a provocative way. Indirectly that means I was partly to blame for what happened to me. That is a massive insult

Likewise, Unni Wikan, a female professor of social anthropology at the University of Oslo in Norway, insists that "'Norwegian women must take their share of responsibility for these rapes,' because Muslim men found their manner of dress provocative. The professor's conclusion was not that Muslim men living in the West needed to adjust to Western norms, but the exact opposite: 'Norwegian women must realize that we live in a Multicultural society and adapt themselves to it.'"

Read more: https://www.americanthinker.com/art...te_women_whose_fault_is_it.html#ixzz5XUpEoASp

Awesome :yay:

Last edited:

Hijinx

They fail to recognize the problem.

Keep allowing this trash to invade Europe and pretty soon there will be no Europe as we know it now.

Donald trump is trying to stop America from becoming a third world nation, or an annex of Middle America and he is being fought tooth and nail by those willing to surrender our country to the invaders.

Smokey1

Sounds like they are saying that Muslim men cannot be held to same standards of civility that we expect from everyone else.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Sounds like they are saying that Muslim men cannot be held to same standards of civility that we expect from everyone else.

They do that with black people all the time, and yet somehow it's not considered highly racist and offensive.