Uh-oh...this could be trouble.

transporter

Kudlow Cheers Economy That Goldman Sees Facing Slowdown in 2019

White House economic adviser Larry Kudlow, dispatched to the airwaves as U.S. stocks tumbled, said he disagrees with the view of Goldman Sachs Group Inc. analysts that the economy will slow down soon.

The director of the National Economic Council, speaking to several news outlets Tuesday, said business investment -- one of the main targets of President Donald Trump’s tax reductions -- was a “little soft” in the third quarter but is “booming again.” As for consumers heading into the holiday shopping season, he cited rising incomes and called the future for the world’s largest economy “great.”

While he spoke, equity investors placed bets on a less cheery outlook. The S&P 500 Index briefly slid 10 percent below its record close and the Nasdaq Composite Index erased its gain for the year. In a Nov. 16 research note, Goldman Sachs predicted growth next year will slow to 2.5 percent from 2.9 percent this year, and decelerate further to 1.6 percent during the presidential election year of 2020.

“My personal view, our administration’s view, the recession is so far in the distance you can’t see it,” Kudlow said.

Why could this be trouble? Larry Kudlow's track record on economic sucks. He never studied the subject so one could understand why he sucks at it so thoroughly. If you doubt me, go look up his comments in 2007 and 2008. Or just search his name and read the articles from actual economists who just disembowel Kudlow's complete lack of knowledge. When he proclaims all is right with the US economy, it might be a good time to start hording food.

As for his actual comments above, what complete moron. My guess is the resident economic experts on here can't see why Kudlow's comments are so idiotic so I will spell it out for you. (Don't worry Gilligan and Hijinx, I will type slowly for you...so you can keep up)

Kudlow proclaims that the economy is doing great, now. Goldman Sachs didn't say the economy was tanking now. See the bold portion above. GS, like every other economist on the planet, sees US growth slowing to 2.5-3.0% in Q4 2018. BTW, the economy is doing ok now...it is not booming.

Kudlow claims that a recessions is so far in the future, you can't see it. GS didn't make a recession call. Kudlow is either too stupid to understand or is counting on Trumpians to be too stupid to understand (that is not an unreasonable) that GS's call is for much slower but still positive growth in 2019 and 2020.

There ARE folks out there who are worried about a recession in 2020. But they are currently in the minority and generally base their call on a potential Federal Reserve overreach with interest rates.

CPUSA

average trump hater.jpg

Here....you miserable little Twunt...
Just in case you forgot...

Hijinx

Kudlow Cheers Economy That Goldman Sees Facing Slowdown in 2019

Why could this be trouble? Larry Kudlow's track record on economic sucks. He never studied the subject so one could understand why he sucks at it so thoroughly. If you doubt me, go look up his comments in 2007 and 2008. Or just search his name and read the articles from actual economists who just disembowel Kudlow's complete lack of knowledge. When he proclaims all is right with the US economy, it might be a good time to start hording food.

As for his actual comments above, what complete moron. My guess is the resident economic experts on here can't see why Kudlow's comments are so idiotic so I will spell it out for you. (Don't worry Gilligan and Hijinx, I will type slowly for you...so you can keep up)

Kudlow proclaims that the economy is doing great, now. Goldman Sachs didn't say the economy was tanking now. See the bold portion above. GS, like every other economist on the planet, sees US growth slowing to 2.5-3.0% in Q4 2018. BTW, the economy is doing ok now...it is not booming.

Kudlow claims that a recessions is so far in the future, you can't see it. GS didn't make a recession call. Kudlow is either too stupid to understand or is counting on Trumpians to be too stupid to understand (that is not an unreasonable) that GS's call is for much slower but still positive growth in 2019 and 2020.

There ARE folks out there who are worried about a recession in 2020. But they are currently in the minority and generally base their call on a potential Federal Reserve overreach with interest rates.

Keep praying for bad economic news for America. If it makes you happy.
You poor sick pathetic victim of TDS.