Give Your Daughter Because Trump is President

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Give Your Daughter Away Because Trump is President

Tamblyn was pregnant with her daughter at the time, and described her realization that Clinton might not win the presidency.

“I swigged some more Zantac, and my baby shoved her foot into my ribs, as if to foreshadow the pain that was yet to come,” Tamblyn read, according to THR.

“A dark realization swallowed me: I was going to bring a baby into this world. And not just any baby: a girl,” Tamblyn read. She also said she imagined giving her daughter to Canadians or Swedes to protect her from whatever damage she believed President Donald Trump would do to the country (as of this writing, Tamblyn has not given her daughter away for political reasons).

https://www.dailywire.com/news/38581/drama-queen-actress-says-she-imagined-giving-baby-ashe-schow

:shocking:

Last edited:

SamSpade

You know, we live in a nation where people increasingly claim there's but a hair's difference between the parties.
Until the other guy wins.

Then all hell will break loose, the Four Horsemen are unleashed and Armageddon will follow - all because
the wrong guy got into office.

THEN - a funny thing happens. None of that occurs. Life goes on. Sometimes it even visibly gets better.

So something ELSE happens - the people opposed to the man in office have to SOMEHOW convince you that
the world IS ending, it IS hell on Earth, and that our doom is nigh -

UNLESS we vote THEIR guy in the next time. Because only they can save us.

And one of two things happen - either their guy wins - and the cycle repeats but going the other way,
or we get a re-run of the previous four years - hell on Earth, Armageddon. All that.

And of course - the celebrities who claim they'll move away, although I do have to admit, I don't recall
any celebrities or famous people claiming they'll move to Canada if a DEMOCRAT wins. But it might be
because they're almost all Democrats to begin with.

Aren't we getting tired of hearing about people moving away - and not doing it?
Do we really want to heed the advice or take a page from someone who can't follow through?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
“How can I keep her safe?” Tamblyn said she asked her doctor about the baby after the attack.

My suggestion would be to adopt her out to a family that doesn't include a deranged mother.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
And of course - the celebrities who claim they'll move away, although I do have to admit, I don't recall
any celebrities or famous people claiming they'll move to Canada if a DEMOCRAT wins. But it might be
because they're almost all Democrats to begin with.

It's always Democrats!

And take note, they all claim their moving to snow-white Canada, not and of the Cocoa brown places!

Hijinx

It's always Democrats!

And take note, they all claim their moving to snow-white Canada, not and of the Cocoa brown places!

Canada is no longer snow white. They have a passel of Muslims up there. In fact after Christianity, Islam is their biggest religion.
But this is about a mother so seixed with TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) that she comes up with this BS about sending her child (a girl ) to a country like Sweden where women are being raped by their hordes of immigrants from Islamic countries.

Ya know if she was all that worried she should have gotten on the pill before the child was conceived.
Of course she is stating BS, She has the TDS and feels she has to say something even if it is stupid---and it is.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Do we really want to heed the advice or take a page from someone who can't follow through?

slinky.jpg