Nutter Mother

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
In their divorce proceedings, the mother has charged the father with child abuse for not affirming James as transgender, has sought restraining orders against him, and is seeking to terminate his parental rights. She is also seeking to require him to pay for the child’s visits to a transgender-affirming therapist and transgender medical alterations, which may include hormonal sterilization starting at age eight.

Using a Little Boy as a Weapon of War

When James is away from his mother, he consistently rejects the idea that he is “Luna girl” or that he wants to be a girl. Because the court prohibits dad from dressing James as a boy or from teaching him that he is a boy by sharing religious or science-based teachings on sexuality, dad presents James with male and female clothing options and James always chooses, even insists on, his boy clothes. Dad told me, “James violently refuses to wear girl’s clothes at my home.” This is not a sign of gender dysphoria.

Eyewitness accounts from friends corroborate dad’s observations of James preferring to be a boy. Bill Lovell, the senior pastor of Christ Church Carrollton, wrote: “Based on the three occasions I’ve spent time with him, I’d say he acts and looks unmistakably like a healthy six-year-old boy. … I am praying for James, an average six-year-old boy, a sweet-natured, intelligent, lovable and at this point particularly vulnerable young man, caught up in a titanic clash of worldviews.”

http://thefederalist.com/2018/11/26...on-girl-threatens-dad-losing-son-disagreeing/

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
So, penis people, would you still hit that? Or is there a limit to the crazy you can find acceptable?

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Ellen Grigsby shared in an email her observations after meeting James and his fraternal twin brother for the first time: “They were both ‘all boy’ and were having a great time. Both boys were absolutely dressed as boys and behaving as boys.”

WTF!?! Is this Mom's social experiment with her twin sons?

Hijinx

The Mothers alway have an advantage in any divorce.
I believe most will agree to that, Perhaps not.

Anyway I can say from personal experience that mothers often turn a child against the father .
Especially when they are the custodian. I have seen it in my family and in others.
It's a damned shame that parents sometimes end up turning love to hate.

But this is even more crazy than that. A six year old boy has no notion of gender unless it is put upon him.
A transgender-affirming therapist ? WTF is that? Some sick nut case with a sheepskin and the mind of a lunatic.
This child should be in the custody of the father before this crazy mother and her sick therapist probably lesbian friend destroys him.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
So, penis people, would you still hit that? Or is there a limit to the crazy you can find acceptable?

Depends on the circumstances. Out of town with no chance that she could track you down is still in play, if she can find you there's a chance of a boiled bunny in the future.

happyazz

Skiing in the clouds
I think she wants a GIRL and a boy and doesn't want to go through all that having another child would entail.

DannyMotorcycle

the mother and the therapist need to be euthanized.

And if i sat on the jury for the homicide of either or both, i'd certain vote not guilty.. if that were my child's mother i might be the defendant.

Hijinx

the mother and the therapist need to be euthanized.

And if i sat on the jury for the homicide of either or both, i'd certain vote not guilty.. if that were my child's mother i might be the defendant.

Just imagine being the father and having this crazed man-hating lunatic with custody of your child and trying to turn him into something he isn't, and wanting to mutilate your child.Not sure I could stand it without doing something homicidal ti stop it.
The Judges who gave this woman custody need to be dragged behind a truck.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
For your consideration ...

Ahhh .... what's the big deal? Mothers, and unfortunately, fathers, have been brainwashed into unnecessarily circumcising, (genital mutilation), their boys for quite a while now. This is just the next logical step. Right? BTW, that foreskin that profit seeking doctors cut off little boy's peckers, is used in feminine beauty skin cream products. So, in essence, women are taking part in the child exploitation trade. Good on you women, nothing for you to feel guilty about. Since most women hate men anyways, this is just a normal extension to mistreat their biological sons. Move along now, nothing to see here that hasn't been seen before.

• Wow
Reactions: BOP

Hijinx

What the hell is wrong with the Texas Supreme Court?
This is beyond believing, that a judicial branch would rule in favor of castrating this child.
What possible evidence could have been presented to a court that would bring such a decision.?

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
But I'll bet he'll be forced to help finance the medical bills. He'd be smart to liquidate all of his assets or put it all in a trust that cannot be accessed by the wife.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
What the hell is wrong with the Texas Supreme Court?
This is beyond believing, that a judicial branch would rule in favor of castrating this child.
What possible evidence could have been presented to a court that would bring such a decision.?
I'm wondering the same thing because their verdict seems so extreme and crazy. There's a part of me that thinks the story isn't even real and it's just a put on to try to rouse the rabble. It's unthinkable that a state supreme court would approve of the chemical castration of a 6-year-old boy.