Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fully Furnished basement for rent? URGENTLY NEEDED

People seem to think they can rent a basement cheap.
    If what I say offends you then you really don't want to hear what I keep to myself.

Quote Originally Posted by HappyJunkie View Post
    Hello All,

I recently moved here for work NAVAIR and I am having a Heluva time finding a place that works best for me. Can anyone or does anyone have a basement apartment they are renting out? Furnished or unfurnished will be fine. I need wash and dryer. I am looking for something in the lexington park, california etc are. I need to move in tomorrow
    PM me. I have a cozy in law apt fully furnished and move in ready in Lusby. Includes apartment sized washer and dryer.
    You would be on the other side of the bridge.
    Last edited by frequentflier; 11-28-2018 at 01:12 PM.
    "It's nice to be important but it's also important to be nice."

Quote Originally Posted by PeoplesElbow View Post
    People seem to think they can rent a basement cheap.
    Ahh now that makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by frequentflier View Post
    PM me. I have a cozy in law apt fully furnished and move in ready in Lusby. Includes apartment sized washer and dryer.
    You would be on the other side of the bridge.
    How much?

Quote Originally Posted by Forkian View Post
    How much?
    Who is it for?

With a name like HappyJunkie, I would think you could find a place in no time. Now if your name had been MeanDrunk.......

Quote Originally Posted by NextJen View Post
    With a name like HappyJunkie, I would think you could find a place in no time. Now if your name had been MeanDrunk.......

I think I figured out up front (if you read between the lines) that he needs some place for real cheap, hence a basement.

We have had no issues getting the asking price for this apartment. It has a brand new bed (currently with flannel sheets), flat screen tv with premium channels, wi fi, fully stocked kitchen, gas stove etc. When I last listed it on somd, I posted one bedroom with office but the office could be a second bedroom that would fit a twin bed. The a/c and heat unit is brand new. The elec bill for this place with the old system was under $50 a month so I expect it would be less than that now.
    It is on 2 acres; mostly woods and is a nice space for someone single or a couple.
    I had offered it to a co worker for the winter and she evidentially has no plans to take me up on it. I didn't think it was worth running an ad this time of year since I didn't think anyone would be looking!

Members who have read this thread: 92