Commercials on television

GregV814

Let’s see here; I can buy a car from a vending machine, I may be wearing a ill fitted pad, (I don’t know, ) Flo and Jamie have less of a life than me, Chef Daniel looks oriental but has a British accent but he cooks cheese and plastic solo cups for some reason, maybe I should be married to an African American woman and drive a Buick...

black dog

Free America
Let’s see here; I can buy a car from a vending machine, I may be wearing a ill fitted pad, (I don’t know, ) Flo and Jamie have less of a life than me, Chef Daniel looks oriental but has a British accent but he cooks cheese and plastic solo cups for some reason, maybe I should be married to an African American woman and drive a Buick...

I would rather drive a Buick than have the side effects of some drugs that are advertised on
tv, like anal leakage...

glhs837

Power with Control
I would rather drive a Buick than have the side effects of some drugs that are advertised on
tv, like anal leakage...

Hmmmm, thats a tough "Would you rather?".

I did look into the vending machine thing.......... pretty cool. If I were buying a car, from Carvana I might do it for the kicks. Downside is you are buying the car sight unseen, but you do have a full 30 day return with no questions asked so your risk is pretty low.

officeguy

Hmmmm, thats a tough "Would you rather?".

I did look into the vending machine thing.......... pretty cool. If I were buying a car, from Carvana I might do it for the kicks. Downside is you are buying the car sight unseen, but you do have a full 30 day return with no questions asked so your risk is pretty low.

Anything to NOT deal with a car salesman.

NextJen

Raisin cane
Worst 'jingle' ever - the Liberty Insurance commercial.

Liberty, Liberty, Liberty! Liberty!

Come on, you weren't even trying.

glhs837

Power with Control
You should offer your services to people who want to purchase a vehicle

I have thought about it. There's a guy who writes for Jalopnik who is a personal car buyer for hire. I see people who say "We spent all weekend buying a car, three dealerships, four hours each one" and I'm amazed. Your time has value. We did waste three days last time we bought waiting for the local dodge delaership to bring the exact Jeep we wanted from North Carolina. Only to find it did not have an important option. Deal off. I later that day found a better price in Ohio, and flew out to get exactly what we wanted two days later. Even with airfare and return gas, it only took me one day and less money, and the paperwork took about 20-30 minutes, even being an out of state buyer. That dealership even came and picked me up at the airport :)

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron

Most all the insurance and drug (including those for OTC) commercials could go away.

luvmygdaughters

The kid from Stranger things on the verizon commercials. Seriously, stop trying to keep him 10 years old, he looks ridiculous and that forced lisp has got to go!!

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member

I loathe their entire range of "let us show you the most incredibly stupid and naive people that ever bought car insurance and drove a car" commercials. I can't believe they are legally getting away with that nonsense.

sparkyaclown

The kid from Stranger things on the verizon commercials. Seriously, stop trying to keep him 10 years old, he looks ridiculous and that forced lisp has got to go!!

That lisp is not forced, he actually has a genetic defect that causes it. I do agree the commercials are getting old though.

mitzi

This ----> [video]https://www.thetruth.com/articles/videos/vaping-horn[/video]

This has to be the most aggravating commercial I've ever seen. A few of the channels I stream show this thing CONSTANTLY, every commercial break. It makes me want to vape non stop or smoke a carton of cigarettes.

luvmygdaughters

The one where the mother is unpacking plastic bowls in the kitchen and tells her family they cant use the furniture because its not hooked up.