The Punishment is Death!

Death Penalty for ALL Violent Crime Convictions?

• Yes, it's worth it to weed the scum out of society!

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • No, Capital Punishment is Always wrong!

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Yes, but they still get endless appeals!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, and add parking violations, cutting in line and telemarketers to the list!

Votes: 5 35.7%

• Total voters

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
How would you feel about criminal justice reform that treated all crimes of violence as capital crimes.

Assault, Battery, Rape, Robbery, Car-Jacking, Murder etc. would all get the death penalty upon conviction.

Yea/Nay?

glhs837

Power with Control
How would you feel about criminal justice reform that treated all crimes of violence as capital crimes.

Assault, Battery, Rape, Robbery, Car-Jacking, Murder etc. would all get the death penalty upon conviction.

Yea/Nay?

Nay, lots of areas in there to be killing folks who dont need killing. Save automatic death for folks like those guys in CT who killed mom and the two daughters and set the house on fire, and raped the mom and one of the daughters...... yeah, fry those two. Pedos, bullet right ot the back of the head. I'm good there.

CPUSA

Nay, lots of areas in there to be killing folks who dont need killing. Save automatic death for folks like those guys in CT who killed mom and the two daughters and set the house on fire, and raped the mom and one of the daughters...... yeah, fry those two. Pedos, bullet right ot the back of the head. I'm good there.

Your moral weakness can't & won't be tolerated in the coming Civil War...

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Yes, and add parking violations, cutting in line and telemarketers to the list!

Unwarranted rudeness should be on there, too.

Seriously, if we executed our violent felons and those who prey on children, there would be plenty of room in the jails for thieves and whatnot.

gary_webb

Damned glad to meet you
As someone who has been wrongly accused of a crime, and nearly convicted, I couldn't support this unless the level of proof was raised to something akin to multiple eye witnesses with no knowledge of each other, DNA evidence if applicable, and a psychological profile of the accuser.

glhs837

Power with Control
As someone who has been wrongly accused of a crime, and nearly convicted, I couldn't support this unless the level of proof was raised to something akin to multiple eye witnesses with no knowledge of each other, DNA evidence if applicable, and a psychological profile of the accuser.

Even that doesnn't get it for me. Eyewitnesses suck.

NextJen

Raisin cane
I don't think death penalty for some assault and battery. After all, some people deserve a good punch in the mouth.

glhs837

Power with Control
I don't think death penalty for some assault and battery. After all, some people deserve a good punch in the mouth.

I mean, I'm open to it, those two punks that beat a blind guy on the metro becuase he bumped into them? Sayonara. But as noted above, not all assaults are like that.