Help with Scentsy / Yankee Candle product

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
I am not into candles or warmers but was given two by somebody that I'd like to regift. I know you use a wax product but not sure which type I need to buy. Nothing was included with mine. I have attached pictures of the two I got. I am not a cat person so no idea why these are the two the person gave me. :lmao: Do I need to buy the "cube" type wax or something else???

Attachments

• r1homehomeiswheremycatisminiglowisofw181.png
    r1homehomeiswheremycatisminiglowisofw181.png
    149.7 KB · Views: 372
  • r1homeiheartcatsglowiso300pwsss17.png
    r1homeiheartcatsglowiso300pwsss17.png
    35.1 KB · Views: 247

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I was in a store that sold fragrance candles and wax a couple years ago and remember seeing one that said "Litter Box"

If I can remember what the name of the place was I'll post it.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
I am not into candles or warmers but was given two by somebody that I'd like to regift. I know you use a wax product but not sure which type I need to buy. Nothing was included with mine. I have attached pictures of the two I got. I am not a cat person so no idea why these are the two the person gave me. :lmao: Do I need to buy the "cube" type wax or something else???

Those are both Scentsy warmers. You can buy the cubes (they call them bars) from them or use any of the ones sold elsewhere like Walmart. I have a couple of the plug in warmers like the first one and they recommend only one or two cubes used in them at a time. The bars from Scentsy I have used last much longer than the ones I've used from other places, but they are more expensive.