Marines Maced, Assaulted, Called 'Nazis' By Antifa

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
At least one man has been charged after a group of United States Marine Corps reservists in Philadelphia were maced, assaulted, and called "Nazis" and "white supremacists" by a group of Antifa members earlier this month. Antifa is a far-left, violent activist group which purports to be "anti-fascist."

"On Saturday, November 15, 2018, at approximately 3:20 pm, the complainants, who are United States Military Reservists, were on the 100 block of S. Front Street, when they were approached by numerous males and females," said the Philadelphia Police Department. "The group of suspects called the complainants 'Nazis', and 'White Supremacists'. The suspects then maced the complainants, and then proceeded to punch and kick them. During the assault, one of the complainant's had his cell phone stolen from him by one of the male suspects."

Group Of U.S. Marines Maced, Assaulted, Called 'Nazis' By Antifa. Local Member Has Been Charged.

stgislander

PREMO Member
I wish the story would have given an idea of the numbers involved, but a group of Marines suffered a beat down from a bunch of Antifa punks?

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
Now, when you boys get home, you're gonna see a lot of war protestors. But don't be bitter. Go up to one, shake his hand, and smile. Then wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a pussy.

General Tommy Franks

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Now, when you boys get home, you're gonna see a lot of war protestors. But don't be bitter. Go up to one, shake his hand, and smile. Then wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a pussy.

General Tommy Franks

i read that one as being Mattis.

Hijinx

Gangs are funny things.

For example take one dog out by himself and 9 times out of 10 he won't bother you.
But get 5 or 6 in a pack and they can become dangerous.
Give a coward a crowd and some encouragement and he becomes Attilla the Hun.

Look at the Sissy in that picture. Do you really think a bloated fat pig like that would attack a marine alone.
He would attack a 12 year old alone much less a man, but put him in a pack and he wants to take a punch at someone.
That's Antifa. Masked cowards running in packs for courage.

Last edited:

GregV814

well, what do you think would have happened if the Marines had beat the ever loving fecal matter out of the jerks....their careers would be over, they'd serve time and be ruined for life....Just like the Border Patrol agents in the southern borders...

Hijinx

well, what do you think would have happened if the Marines had beat the ever loving fecal matter out of the jerks....their careers would be over, they'd serve time and be ruined for life....Just like the Border Patrol agents in the southern borders...

Amen Brother.

glhs837

Power with Control
Ah, now we get the rest of the story.

2 Marine reservists, out sightseeing, no idea there was a right wing rally nearby.

10-12 anitfia jerkwads, with mace of course. Maced one of the guys like 6 times. Oh, and one of the Marines is Hispanic.......

Makes a bit more sense. Having been attacked by 4-5 guys once, I can tell you you ain't coming out on top of those odds. Not unarmed anyway. Only thing that saved my ass was 4-5 of my friends coming out to the parking lot only seconds after the attack began.

https://www.marinecorpstimes.com/ne...SVK4piXNKLCNgMriYzFIB0TYMMm101u9bqt4vp0g-fD8Y

littlelady

God bless the USA
Ah, now we get the rest of the story.

2 Marine reservists, out sightseeing, no idea there was a right wing rally nearby.

10-12 anitfia jerkwads, with mace of course. Maced one of the guys like 6 times. Oh, and one of the Marines is Hispanic.......

Makes a bit more sense. Having been attacked by 4-5 guys once, I can tell you you ain't coming out on top of those odds. Not unarmed anyway. Only thing that saved my ass was 4-5 of my friends coming out to the parking lot only seconds after the attack began.

https://www.marinecorpstimes.com/ne...SVK4piXNKLCNgMriYzFIB0TYMMm101u9bqt4vp0g-fD8Y

It is because Antifa people are cowards. They cover their faces. They don’t know what they are fighting for; they just want to fight for something incognito, and get their free shiat. If you stand/fight/whatever for what you believe in, you reveal yourself. God bless our military, and their willingness to sacrifice; they are not cowards. God bless the USA.

Hijinx

It is because Antifa people are cowards. They cover their faces. They don’t know what they are fighting for; they just want to fight for something incognito, and get their free shiat. If you stand/fight/whatever for what you believe in, you reveal yourself. God bless our military, and their willingness to sacrifice; they are not cowards. God bless the USA.

Right-on

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

10-12 anitfia jerkwads, with mace of course. Maced one of the guys like 6 times.

and of course in NYC you cannot carry a gun

BernieP

Resident PIA
I wish the story would have given an idea of the numbers involved, but a group of Marines suffered a beat down from a bunch of Antifa punks?

Nothing was said about a "beat down", just that they were maced and assualted. First, they are Marines, who are taught to a cod eof conduct so they weren't about to engage in an altercation with civilians.
Being hit with mace put them at a disadvantage as they were temporarily disarmed by the spray.
The great irony here is being reservists, they were probably working Toy's for Tots.
Where is Frank Rizzo when you need him?