Morris Point Marina Restaraunt

SandieGarry

Wife and I went there last night. Place was deserted which is a shame. We've been going there off and on for a year and a half. The food has always been great, service has been better than expected and the drinks are wonderful. Last night, we had the Seafood Cioppino special and it was amazing. It contained shrimp, scallops (big ones), mussels, clams, rockfish and a lobster tail in a wonderful broth. After I ate all of the seafood, I enjoyed finishing off the broth. I suggest that everyone give this little gem a try. Prices are reasonable and the food is fantastic. You can't go wrong. They are open Friday, Saturday and Sunday. We haven't tried the Sunday brunch yet but I'm sure it is just as good.

jrt_ms1995

Wife and I went there last night. Place was deserted which is a shame. We've been going there off and on for a year and a half. The food has always been great, service has been better than expected and the drinks are wonderful. Last night, we had the Seafood Cioppino special and it was amazing. It contained shrimp, scallops (big ones), mussels, clams, rockfish and a lobster tail in a wonderful broth. After I ate all of the seafood, I enjoyed finishing off the broth. I suggest that everyone give this little gem a try. Prices are reasonable and the food is fantastic. You can't go wrong. They are open Friday, Saturday and Sunday. We haven't tried the Sunday brunch yet but I'm sure it is just as good.

Note not everyone's experiences are the same. Wife and I have been a few times; food was never better than average, prices were definitely not reasonable (a $12.50 glass of wine, for example), and too many people who just wouldn't shut the hell up so others could try to enjoy their meal (including the owner/manager, whatever he was).

OmyGawd

Had good luck there the times we have been there. Food is good though service can be spotty due to the season. We go to hear a couple of friends who play music there and always have a good time.

luvmygdaughters

I love Morris Point! THe food is okay, maybe a little above average on a few menu items, but...the location and view is fantastic!!!