AOC - Demands Living Wage For Unpaid Interns

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
In a series of posts Monday, Ocasio-Cortez said that after meeting "several" people employed in Senate and House offices working side jobs in order to make a living, she believes it's time for Congress to set the example for the nation by providing a "DC living wage" to all people working on Capitol Hill.

"This week I went to dive spot in DC for some late night food. I chatted up the staff," she wrote in the first tweet. "SEVERAL bartenders, managers, & servers *currently worked in Senate + House offices.* This is a disgrace. Congress of ALL places should raise MRAs so we can pay staff an actual DC living wage."

Ocasio-Cortez Issues New 'Living Wage' Demand For Congress; Critics Point Out A Few Problems

well she should not hire any UNPAID interns or she could share her flat or pay check

BOP

In a series of posts Monday, Ocasio-Cortez said that after meeting "several" people employed in Senate and House offices working side jobs in order to make a living, she believes it's time for Congress to set the example for the nation by providing a "DC living wage" to all people working on Capitol Hill.

"This week I went to dive spot in DC for some late night food. I chatted up the staff," she wrote in the first tweet. "SEVERAL bartenders, managers, & servers *currently worked in Senate + House offices.* This is a disgrace. Congress of ALL places should raise MRAs so we can pay staff an actual DC living wage."

Ocasio-Cortez Issues New 'Living Wage' Demand For Congress; Critics Point Out A Few Problems

well she should not hire any UNPAID interns or she could share her flat or pay check

In my world, MRA is Minimum Retirement Age, which is 62. WTF is she talking about?

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
IMG_1777.jpg