Police at GMHS with guns drawn?

kickstand

De omnibus dubitandum est
From St Mary's County Sheriffs FB page

Great Mills High School has been placed on lockdown. Reported sightings of a possibly armed individual in the area have been made. As a precaution to keep students and faculty safe the school is on lockdown with a large police presence on scene and in the area of the school.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Yes. Both boys are. The other is in the hospital. I'm in contact with niece and FES. They are safe.

Glad they are both safe. I've seen no in-depth info on the HH shooting other than someone was shot in the back and a car crashed into a house after the shooting.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
I'm in contact with FES.

I didn't realize he was in town. I bet he goes to the Mexican place for lunch.

That-70-s-Show-image-that-70s-show-36276962-250-188.jpg

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
SMCPS_MD

As a result of the disruption caused by the lockdown, once GMHS has been cleared by the Sheriff’s office, there will be an early dismissal for GMHS students. They will dismiss at 12:45 pm on Wed Dec 5

glhs837

Power with Control
Rumor mill be flying...... I''m hearing that the HH shooting is connected to the Park and Ride death, and now this is connected with that........... it's like crack to drama queens......

For the record, I dont think any of these things are connected, other than a teen maybe saw something and sparked a hole lot of reaction to nothing.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member